Warning:Children Out Of Control Blacks At School (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
So happy our forefathers invented modern schools as a way to imprison the youth under the guise of giving them an education. Haha, truth is none of these kids are getting an education, they will graduate dumber than they were when they entered. And then the best part is when they're all incarcerated in real prisons they will already know the routine and cycle through the halls at the sound of the bells and the call of the teachers, ahem I mean the guards.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Wow. High school sure looks different from when I went…. Just about a decade ago. Everything around us now praises the blacks. Wanna watch a movie ? Check out these from Black directors …. Wanna read a book? Check out these titles from Black authors. So much has changed. Well, Except the black students. They are as humble and studious as ever.

Tinkle_Star

come undone
Look what we did brining these monkey here years ago. What a mistake.
Dude, if time machines were real, I’d go back to the early 1700’s and warn my English ancestor “Look 10x great gramps, leave them where you found them - Do Not bring them to the Colonies, trust me on this” (I did my genealogy, so yeah, I’m actually descended from a slave owner, who had Plantations in the Caribbean, and then around Delaware somewhere)

Back