Three U.S. Marshals Killed in Charlotte, N.C. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WLOS) — Three members of the US Marshals Task Force were killed and multiple officers were injured in a shooting Monday afternoon in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Authorities say the shooting happened while officers were trying to serve a warrant in an east Charlotte neighborhood on April 29.

During a press conference Monday afternoon, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Johnny Jennings said around 1:30 p.m. the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force went to a home near the 5000 block of Galway Drive to serve a warrant on an individual for possession of firearm by a convicted felon. When law enforcement arrived at the home, they approached the individual and were "met with gunfire," the police chief said.

"Officers returned gunfire and struck the victim, who was later pronounced deceased in the front yard of the residence," Chief Jennings said.

When officers approached the deceased suspect, additional gunfire began coming from inside the residence. Following an hours-long standoff, police were able to clear the home and found two other individuals inside the residence. Both were brought to the police station as persons of interest.

"Tragically, there were three members of the US Marshals Task Force who were pronounced deceased and there were four CMPD officers who were shot -- one being in critical condition -- who is now in the hospital fighting for his life," the police chief said.

Officials later clarified one additional officer from an assisting agency was also struck by gunfire, bringing the total of law enforcement officers injured during the incident to eight.

Other state and local leaders chimed in as well with support for the officers and their families impacted by Monday's tragic events.

Governor Roy Cooper wrote in a social media post that he was in contact with law enforcement and had offered the assistance of state resources.

FULL STORY HERE

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Got a link? Proof?

This world news.
Provide proof.

Otherwise it's just an abuse of World News.

Pony Up...

Are you @lovestruck the same nic as @K.I.T.T. ???

@Bethy 🔥

flush it

World News gets seen by anyone that looks at goregrish...

Allowing this bullshit, is no bueno.

If you continue to allow such a thing only downgrades free speech...

This actually happened.

K.I.T.T.

Forum Sports Car
Got a link? Proof?

This world news.
Provide proof.

Pony Up...

@Bethy 🔥

flush it

I provided a link in the post. Maybe leave the gatekeeping to those with the keys...

slickrick27

Well Known Member
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WLOS) — Three members of the US Marshals Task Force were killed and multiple officers were injured in a shooting Monday afternoon in Charlotte, North Carolina.

Authorities say the shooting happened while officers were trying to serve a warrant in an east Charlotte neighborhood on April 29.

During a press conference Monday afternoon, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Chief Johnny Jennings said around 1:30 p.m. the US Marshals Fugitive Task Force went to a home near the 5000 block of Galway Drive to serve a warrant on an individual for possession of firearm by a convicted felon. When law enforcement arrived at the home, they approached the individual and were "met with gunfire," the police chief said.

"Officers returned gunfire and struck the victim, who was later pronounced deceased in the front yard of the residence," Chief Jennings said.

When officers approached the deceased suspect, additional gunfire began coming from inside the residence. Following an hours-long standoff, police were able to clear the home and found two other individuals inside the residence. Both were brought to the police station as persons of interest.

"Tragically, there were three members of the US Marshals Task Force who were pronounced deceased and there were four CMPD officers who were shot -- one being in critical condition -- who is now in the hospital fighting for his life," the police chief said.

Officials later clarified one additional officer from an assisting agency was also struck by gunfire, bringing the total of law enforcement officers injured during the incident to eight.

Other state and local leaders chimed in as well with support for the officers and their families impacted by Monday's tragic events.

Governor Roy Cooper wrote in a social media postthat he was in contact with law enforcement and had offered the assistance of state resources.

FULL STORY HERE
Good post. I'm in n.c. Charlotte is 25 mins from me. Charlotte n.c is for real. It's like the wild west down here.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world

LOL "he got hit doing God's work" the logic of that ! :lulz: maybe since God has all the power to control everything perhaps he could have made sure this didn't happen in the first place. :shrug:

These guys were just doing their job. You're a real POS !
The majority of corrupt police ruining people's lives for their own ego are "just doing their jobs" also! How many innocent people have they killed foolishly and carelessly by being complete assholes - Fuck'em.

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
Got a link? Proof?

This world news.
Provide proof.

Pony Up...

@Bethy 🔥

flush it

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? STFU you fucking whining cunt.

These guys were just doing their job. You're a real POS !
Boot-licking fuckhead. Go fuck yourself.

Back