Users who are viewing this thread

Sammie

Badabing!
Does anyone have any of the crime scene photos of the guy in New Orleans that killed his girlfriend and cooked her ate some of her and then jumped of a building? His name was Zackery Bowen

killermfkaty

HELLBILLY
I'm looking for any pictures, video and/or information on a hostage situation in a Denny's in Oaklandon, Indiana. I believe it took place in the late eighties. They were decapitating the hostages. I can't find anything.

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
I'm looking for any pictures, video and/or information on a hostage situation in a Denny's in Oaklandon, Indiana. I believe it took place in the late eighties. They were decapitating the hostages. I can't find anything.
finding just bullshit pics no dead people.... guns cops and emts but nothing of substance

utley

SuperPennyWhopper
This user was banned
Anyone post that video of the man who was murdered by a hitman on the street from the news yet?

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Any recent fatal racing car crashes photos,crash report,autopsy photos or reports.I have read the dale earnhart information,but i cant find nothing as far as photo or crash reports on such crashes such as gregg moore,or other fairly recent fatal racing crashes.
Im just really interested in racecar crashes,and if anybody could feed my fascination with this subject it would be you guys.Thanks for your time

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
video of all atomic bomb testing,or any bomb test for that matter.You know the ones of the houses and trucks being blown over

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
Anybody seen any pictures from the Jodi Arias thing? I'd like to see the pictures they found on the camera.. I've seen crime scene photos without the body but nothing good.

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
nothing worth a shit been looking want to see her fry ......
Watching the trial live right now... doubt they'll show the pics up close but you can see the victim dead in this pic when they pass the pictures. Sorry for my crappy screengrab. I tried :(
victim.png

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
lol nice still after hearing what i heard you dont do all that defending yourself sorry lets see stab his ass a ton of times then shoot em then move the body and try and clean it up yeah fry her ass.........

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
For 3 and a half years i worked on a drilling rig.Recently I have been searching for Photos of drilling rig fatality or injuries photos.I am not talking about photos of a rig on fire,Im looking for gory photos of the victims.Such as a derrick man after he has fallin 60 to 90 feet to the rig floor.Or other crushing injuries,or something that happened to a friend I worked with,workers that fell into the "mud"or "slurry" pit and drowned.I have seen what few photos they have on the roughneck city . com website.The ohsa website does not have any photos of the many accounts of death on drilling rigs they have listed.Working on a drilling rig is a rush. Mostly because you have to ignore dangers of what can happen.Having felt that rush is feeding my desire to see and study photos of fatalitys and brutal injurys that I avoided happening to me.

Back