Users who are viewing this thread

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Does any video of a woman (dead or alive) getting her breast(s) cut off exist? I've seen a vid of a woman's vulva getting cut off, as well as vids with before/after floating around, but never a vid of the actual process.
there's a vid in here of a live man cutting off his nipps but i forget what it's called

Two women had their heads cut off by a wire while riding in an open car.
And information about this woman.

Attachments

• 0475c0d5a9c9ede0ae9a76f951a51493.jpeg
    0475c0d5a9c9ede0ae9a76f951a51493.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 135

BleedThrough

Sick bitch
Fuuuuuck I know this is a long shot, but back in 2017 I came across a video on YouTube. It was a dark dingy place and you can hear chains and gurgling before the camera moves and then you see a guy on a table. He's dying; there's what appears to be antlers or something sticking out of his chest and he's bleeding. Struggling to speak but manages to say to someone off camera: "I'm here because of you; it's always been about you...." then I'm pretty sure he dies.

I saw it once then I couldn't find it again. It has stayed with me ever since. I would love to see it again tbh. It was absolutely chilling

LonesomeLoser

Fresh Meat
Michaela McAreavey's crime scene photos. They were briefly leaked on an obscure news site in Mauritius, back in 2012. Caused a great uproar in that island, and in Ireland where Michaela hailed from.

Can't find them anywhere online anymore. I think it's "lost media" of sorts and by lost, I mean not accessible to the general public.

Fuuuuuck I know this is a long shot, but back in 2017 I came across a video on YouTube. It was a dark dingy place and you can hear chains and gurgling before the camera moves and then you see a guy on a table. He's dying; there's what appears to be antlers or something sticking out of his chest and he's bleeding. Struggling to speak but manages to say to someone off camera: "I'm here because of you; it's always been about you...." then I'm pretty sure he dies.

I saw it once then I couldn't find it again. It has stayed with me ever since. I would love to see it again tbh. It was absolutely chilling
That sounds like it's from a horror movie, likely of the "found footage" variety. Doubt it's legit.

BleedThrough

Sick bitch
Michaela McAreavey's crime scene photos. They were briefly leaked on an obscure news site in Mauritius, back in 2012. Caused a great uproar in that island, and in Ireland where Michaela hailed from.

Can't find them anywhere online anymore. I think it's "lost media" of sorts and by lost, I mean not accessible to the general public.

That sounds like it's from a horror movie, likely of the "found footage" variety. Doubt it's legit.
Hmmmm yeah you could be right. Shit I just wish I could see it again

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
There's a video of an inbred looking black mum and dad dancing in their kitchen. Mum has her baby in her arms.
There is a monkey rap beat playing over the top of it. It's comedy gold.
PLEASE can somebody help me find it.
I know that Dr Deacon posted it on someone's profile but I cant find it anywhere

Uranium

Lurker
I'm looking for that video where this dude has cut his arms open, he walks around and bleeds all over the floor, sais that his mom(or parents) are gonna fkn kill him, sais he can't think straight and that after he post the vid he is making he gonna get in the tub cause that will cause the veins or w/e not to clog up? Anyone know what vid I mean?
Try searching Justin emo teen cutting. I have seen this video, I know it’s on here.

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies

Irish traveller (knacker / scum of the earth) jailed for life for the murder of his three siblings.
Good riddance I say, I'd love if every knacker in the country suffered the same fate.
I saw a brief video of Mr. Cash drenched in blood carrying a knife when it first happened in 09/2022.
I'm sure there are more.

@Cobh
Fuck me that's bad. And the little twat had the cheek to say "He felt sorry for all the people he had hurt"

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
There's a video of an inbred looking black mum and dad dancing in their kitchen. Mum has her baby in her arms.
I know that Dr Deacon posted it on someone's profile but I cant find it anywhere

No fuck you dude didn't even do anything to deserve what happened to him

Here ya go @GenericMale 😂🤣

Back