Serious What Went Through Your Mind When You First Watched Gore? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
i was prepped for gore at a young age. my grandfather was a physician, at around the age of 10, i looked through his anatomy books and there were many pics of dissections. my best friend's dad was on the 1st Aid Squad and he had pics of the accidents he responded to. what many refer to as "gore" is simply business as usual to me.

Gorishjojo

Well Known Member
Curiousity of a murder, gotta get that right if your not getting caught, which you will now, but still amazed by the people who think they can…

Sarcastic

Fresh Meat
My First Experience With Gore Was Through CrazyShit.Com And Was The Infamous Facebook Suicide Where A Man After His Girlfriend Breaks Up With Him Takes A Some Sort Of Shot Gun I Think 12 Guage And Blows His Brain's Out I Think Everyone Knows It And I Was Traumatized For Like 2 Days Then I Watched It Again And It Wasn't That Bad Now I'm Basically Addicted👌
Actually my first time was ALIVE.... A NEIGHBORS WAS FITTING WITH MACHETES, ONE OF THEM CUT THE OTHER SO BAD... BUT WHEN HE SEES I WAS THERE.... HE WAS LIKE!!!! OHH NO.... I WEEK LATER HE still apologized!! And i told him!!
I WAS SORPRISE, AN THEM SO FUCKING🔥🔥🔥🔥

I remember seeing little bits of mild gore here and there on rotten.com back in the day before I saw the a vid that made me feel, for the first time... not sick, not scared, but definitely weird... it's hard to describe, but like, i felt hot in the face without it being hot, and this creepy crawly feeling in the pit of my stomach that nothing could help it, even when i clenched my fists. The video I saw was that chechen beheading video where you get a closeup of the guy getting knife shoved straight into his neck and you hear him gurgle. Really got to me back then... but now.... even watching the bme pain olympics where the guy chops his balls with a hatchet don't faze me at all. Super desensitized to anything gore related, but riddle me this... I can't last 10 seconds into 2 girls and 1 cup. :blegh:

grimwolf13

NewbieX
first real gore I watched was this guy in Asia doing a magic act and ended up beheading his assistant but didn't feel much just got me more into gore and now I'm getting really into it

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
When saddam got hung, I heard there was a video so found it, gave me a taste for it so I looked for more, I used to clench my arse cheeks at first, but now my cheeks hardly move at all. One of the first beheading I saw was Eugenie Amstrong, I haven’t been able to find the vid again anywhere. For me that so far was my worst reaction to any gore vid , I’d like to watch it now to see if it made me feel the same. Anyone got that vid ?
This is all I can fine lol.

He was not a solider, he was an engineer.

Last edited:

Lizizziz

NewbieX
My First Experience With Gore Was Through CrazyShit.Com And Was The Infamous Facebook Suicide Where A Man After His Girlfriend Breaks Up With Him Takes A Some Sort Of Shot Gun I Think 12 Guage And Blows His Brain's Out I Think Everyone Knows It And I Was Traumatized For Like 2 Days Then I Watched It Again And It Wasn't That Bad Now I'm Basically Addicted👌
Nothing, I felt nothing

Mid 90s, watched some poor Russian in a cornfield get stuck in the neck. Can still remember the sound he made.... anyways, I was thinking, there has to be more, different videos like this out there. The Hunt is on..
downloadfile.jpg

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Chechen beheading of a Russian soldier in either the First or Second Chechen War (early 2000’s I believe). I think I was 13-14 y/o and it’s made me into the gore addict I am today.
Yeah man, you're not the only one referring to that in this comment section. I don't know if it was my first "real" gore vid, but I remember the feeling of discomfort very well.
But...times have changed. 😏 Now I'm watching -psycho tranny fucking horses' head-vids and actually liking it.
🤞☺

Stoned.toilet.clogger

Where's my cake Bedelia....
My father-in-law first introduced me to gore. He use to go to rubber ducky. He showed us some beheading videos. I couldn't watch them all the way through. I went home, and got onto the site myself. Then I found rotten, and bestgore, and then just last year I ended up here. I can handle any gore now. Ha ha

My first video was a video of a Chinese man who had his shirt caught in an industrial lathe and he was spun to death. Blood and body parts flying everywhere, and after he was disintegrated you saw the blood on a piece of wood. I was like shit, that’s how it is I guess. I was 13 when I saw it. I looked up bestgore because of morbid curiosity and the controversy that surrounded it and that was the first video to come up

Lung.ZZ

scholar of suffering
When I was about 13, my dad asked me if I’d like to get some inspiration for the short horror stories I wrote (still do), and he then showed me a compilation of decapitations and work accidents on documentingreality. I was horrified initially, as I’d never seen people that fucked up until I revisited the site a few weeks later. watched the same comp, then decided to check out the rest of the site and now that’s history. The only shit that bothers me about it now is that these types of things can always, at any time, happen to me. Scary world, but this shit is metal as fuck.
I dont even wanna know honestly 😂

I was like 11 or 12 when i watched the video where 2 guys we're sitting and the other one got his head cut off with a chainsaw, dont remember what happened to the other guy since i havent watched it in a while but everyone knows what im talking about.
I didn’t mean to reply to your shit btw, my bad.

Back