bizarre ‘Brazilian Deaf-Mute Transwoman’ sings Whitney Houston’s ‘I will always love you’ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
How dare you?

1668750381620.png

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
Oh the humanity...lol not really....oh the ludicrousness I'm dying here
If I threw on a pair of fishnets, a goodwill dress, some fake tits and party city wig & makeup I wonder how far I'd get on the voice, america's got talent or any of those other shows built on hubris & narcissism. For the record I can't sing worth shit so shouldn't really be busting this dude's balls.

WickedMal

🖤 Dead 🖤
Super Moderator
If I threw on a pair of fishnets, a goodwill dress, some fake tits and party city wig & makeup I wonder how far I'd get on the voice, america's got talent or any of those other shows built on hubris & narcissism. For the record I can't sing worth shit so shouldn't really be busting this dude's balls.
Yeah, but his whole package suggests someone must have put him/her up to it...I've never heard a deaf/mute try to sing. The person can't even hear how bad it is and that's not fair. it's all just so crazy

girl101

Forum Veteran
I just realised she is deaf. She can't herself sing. That's why she sounds like a dying animale. I am a idiot.

DokraOwl

Hooter
I never hated these people, because I encourage anyone who wants to voluntarily remove themselves from the genepool through castration to do so, but this is becoming increasingly and deliberately antagonistic of normal decency. The government is now giving them tax payer dollars "just because". Not to mention they're over represented in every conceivable form of media while being otherwise entirely absent from 99.9% of the actual real world, as far as I'm aware I never encounter any in day to day life anywhere. If I did I litterally wouldn't care, so why do they get free money?
20221118_035132.jpg
20221118_035146.jpg

Back