bizarre ‘Brazilian Deaf-Mute Transwoman’ sings Whitney Houston’s ‘I will always love you’ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I never hated these people, because I encourage anyone who wants to voluntarily remove themselves from the genepool through castration to do so, but this is becoming increasingly and deliberately antagonistic of normal decency. The government is now giving them tax payer dollars "just because". Not to mention they're over represented in every conceivable form of media while being otherwise entirely absent from 99.9% of the actual real world, as far as I'm aware I never encounter any in day to day life anywhere. If I did I litterally wouldn't care, so why do they get free money?
View attachment 633337View attachment 633338
Stupid MFKRS! Now their backing these Confused Cunts with 💰??? Here;I've got sumthin for them;💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉; There Ya'z Go! ALL BETTER NOW!!!
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Kinda sad to get on these shows you have to be seen by a bunch of producers and they decide if your good enough to be on. So when there's a really bad one they come into that audition being told they sound good and have what it takes.
Ya,But then U get to 👉 point your finger at them;And tell them how much they FKN SUCK!!! HA HA 👉
🤣🤣🤣...SP
20220204_025959.jpg

Back