17 yo with an impressive rap sheet kills 71 yo man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
The list of his previous charges are telling. This kid was a waste of air. He didnt rob this guy, there was no provocation. He just rode up to him in a parking lot on his bike and killed him. There's a video, but they fuzz out the gore. Dammit.

Oh, forgot to mention he is claiming the police abused him during questioning. Wish they had, bet they didnt.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/13/arrest-made-in-opa-locka-parking-lot-murder/

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
The list of his previous charges are telling. This kid was a waste of air. He didnt rob this guy, there was no provocation. He just rode up to him in a parking lot on his bike and killed him. There's a video, but they fuzz out the gore. Dammit.

Oh, forgot to mention he is claiming the police abused him during questioning. Wish they had, bet they didnt.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/09/13/arrest-made-in-opa-locka-parking-lot-murder/

This is mind-numbing. No reason at all, just to kill someone.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
1/ mental illness of this sort from being thrown from a car ????? 2/ why not have capital punishment { regardless of the age } for people like this ..... do you think he could be rehabilitated ? 3/ where is the justice for the victims family if he is granted a lesser sentence of 2nd degree manslaughter . 4/ At what stage did his previous convictions not alert people that he should already have been placed in a juvie prison ??
It's just the "white police " system picking on a poor black kid again !!!! I bet at some stage the defence puts up an argument like that .
And after all my rambling I say "hang the bastard " and save the good tax payers a lot of expence for years and years .

Brutaltruth

Lurker
I have to deal with ghetto ass niggas every day at my job, it gets tiring, I'm not racist.. but I really dislike ghetto black people... like.. yeah..

mrln

silent ghost
kill him the same way he killed that old helpless man. this guy could've been a war vet,or someone of importance at one point of his life. fuck this punk assed bitch!

Back