1999: Lucky Aussie wins two lotteries (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Too bad they didn't ask him to reenact the reenactment of the purchase of the second winning ticket, it would have set off a chain reaction of good luck culminating in him becoming emperor of Earth somehow.

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Not to spoil anyone's good feelings watching this, but to me, it looks more like a loser who feels shame and guilt to have gotten some money he knows he could never have earned out of his merit. I found his pathetic reaction both sad and unsightly. A man does not concern his emotions with money obtained through some kind of charity but goes out into the world and makes his own way so that he will be the one offering charity.

carrot and stick

This user was banned
HAHAHAHA where she now
Sucking cock for cigarette money,i guess.
Why should you be entitled to any of it?
Well retard,in my country we have laws governing financial windfalls that happen during marriage. You sound just as much as a cunt as she was. At least i dont have to take you to court,so fuck off.
You must be a hundredaire by now.

Last edited:

AJH01

NewbieX
HAHAHAHA where she now
Sucking cock for cigarette money,i guess.
Why should you be entitled to any of it?
Well retard,in my country we have laws governing financial windfalls that happen during marriage. You sound just as much as a cunt as she was. At least i dont have to take you to court,so fuck off.
You must be a hundredaire by now.
My apologies, I believe I misunderstood. I thought she had won the lottery after your divorce, not whilst you were still together, if you were still together at the time she won it then 100% I agree you should be entitled to AT LEAST 50% of it at a bare minimum.

Back