bizarre 28yr Old Drops Dead Of Heart Attack (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
A 28-year-old painter, A, in India suddenly felt chest pain while working and sat resting on a bucket.

After a few moments he fell from the bucket and died. A video of this incident has also surfaced, in which it is clearly visible that he is doing painting work in a house. The young man was sitting on a bucket during painting work, during which he suddenly fell backwards and could not get up.

During winter days, cases of death of youth due to heart attack are continuously coming to light in India. Three-four more employees were also working here along with A. Employees told that while working, A. suddenly sat down on a bucket and fell after some time.

Seeing the young man falling, his colleagues working nearby immediately took him to the hospital, but he died on the way.

It is being told that A’s father also died due to heart attack. According to experts, if the young man had received CPR on time, his life could have been saved.

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
IMG_0091.jpeg

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
^ Selfish prick. He might be fine, but he can still be a carrier of the infections, and spread it to other people who might not be as lucky as he is.

As usual, these cunts think they have it all figured out, when they themselves are part of the problem.
How am I a selfish prick you neanderthal,it’s been proven that it doesn’t stop transmission ??? I bet you were one of the ones that stayed in your house like a gooden while the mps,presidents & other bigwigs were out partying 😬

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
How am I a selfish prick you neanderthal,it’s been proven that it doesn’t stop transmission ??? I bet you were one of the ones that stayed in your house like a gooden while the mps,presidents & other bigwigs were out partying 😬
There are LOADS of us that decided not to get all the jabs. That's our decision. Besides why would they care if they're PROTECTED now apparently. 🤔😂🤣
There is people who think the Vaccine WILL cause issues and those in whom think they WILL die without it. Well personally i think I'd die WITH it.

A 28-year-old painter, A, in India suddenly felt chest pain while working and sat resting on a bucket.

After a few moments he fell from the bucket and died. A video of this incident has also surfaced, in which it is clearly visible that he is doing painting work in a house. The young man was sitting on a bucket during painting work, during which he suddenly fell backwards and could not get up.

During winter days, cases of death of youth due to heart attack are continuously coming to light in India. Three-four more employees were also working here along with A. Employees told that while working, A. suddenly sat down on a bucket and fell after some time.

Seeing the young man falling, his colleagues working nearby immediately took him to the hospital, but he died on the way.

It is being told that A’s father also died due to heart attack. According to experts, if the young man had received CPR on time, his life could have been saved.

View attachment 737958
Dumb niggers do chest compressions

SJW-Snowflake❄️

From the Land Down Under 🇦🇺
He was trying to squeeze out a steamer into the bucket and burst a major blood vessel in his brain.. I've seen it before, opioid cause major constipation. 👍🤣

Back