Crime 3-5-24 El Paso Texas cop shoots male parked outside at car wash at 1 am . He wasn't complying and......the usual. (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Theseus

King Of Athens
Idiot on many levels 🤣🤦‍♂️ his biggest mistake was trying to draw on a guy that already had his gun drawn on you, never gonna work. Makes me feel like it’s suicide by cop. Or he’s just that stupid! 🤣🤘🏻

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Idiot on many levels 🤣🤦‍♂️ his biggest mistake was trying to draw on a guy that already had his gun drawn on you, never gonna work. Makes me feel like it’s suicide by cop. Or he’s just that stupid! 🤣🤘🏻
I thought the guy in the car was fucking dead with all those shots from the cop.:really:did the cop say , "turn the car off sir?"

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
He was completely done emotionally - and you're correct STUPID.. homeless , had a broken car , probably unregistered cos he was broke as fuck .. absolutely no thoughts of a future .. now he's DEAD! :shrug: Hi Mom .. thanks for raising me right, changing my shitty panties ... spoon feeding me and cleaning my bedroom all of the years .. trying not to offend me, inviting me to family gatherings even though the whole family hates me cos I'm a fuckhead .. Can you come pick up my piece of shit car? cos I'm dead .. and can't pay for the Tow!!!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Not to mention the 'you want to make it home tonight?' taunts. Just poking the bear.

Back