4 Teens and a 12 Yro Charged After Stabbing Man (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Toronto, Canada
Jun 2, 2023

Four teens and a 12-year-old boy are in custody after someone was stabbed on the platform at Kennedy Station Friday night. Police say a fight broke out between six people on the southbound platform of the subway station around 8:15 p.m. and one person was stabbed.

The victim was taken to a trauma centre and is listed in non-life threatening condition.

Police say a knife was recovered at the scene.

Police say a 12-year-old, a 13-year-old, two 14-year-olds and a 15-year-old boy were later arrested. They are all facing charges of aggravated assault, assault with a weapon, possession of a weapon and disguise with intent.

They were all scheduled to make a court appearance on Saturday morning.

Under provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act none of the boys can be identified.

It’s unclear if the suspects knew the victim or if this was a random attack.

Source

What the frig is up with kids these days? My day it was sex, pot, rock n' roll, more sex...oh and brewskies...

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
Nothing will hapen especially to the youngest ones. Because CA is the country of freedom. They are free to do whatever they want.
In Asia the rope would of been their neck mate,that's for sure. In Africa - the gas and a tyre.

Device420

Rookie
Toronto, Canada
Jun 2, 2023

Four teens and a 12-year-old boy are in custody after someone was stabbed on the platform at Kennedy Station Friday night. Police say a fight broke out between six people on the southbound platform of the subway station around 8:15 p.m. and one person was stabbed.

The victim was taken to a trauma centre and is listed in non-life threatening condition.

Police say a 12-year-old, a 13-year-old, two 14-year-olds and a 15-year-old boy were later arrested. They are all facing charges of aggravated assault, assault with a weapon, possession of a weapon and disguise with intent.

Under provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act none of the boys can be identified.

Source

What the frig is up with kids these days? My day it was sex, pot, rock n' roll, more sex...oh and brewskies...
Sounds like we're about the same age. We never used a weapon in a fight. We just wanted to jump on stage and jam out a set then back to the basement til the sun came out.

Bansaku

Well Known Member
" Under provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act none of the boys can be identified. "

Ya but, come on, well ALL know who the nigglets, err uhm, I mean teens were. My guess they were welcomed through Roxham Road by Trudeau and released into the public. Shit like this has been on the rise everywhere in Canada and it's all one group. Well, two groups. One can't forget the camel fuckers... 😡

mrln

silent ghost
commit adult crime,receive adult time. and there should be no anonymity from it either. want to act like an adult,get treated as one. plain and simple.

kreeper13

GGMa'fucka
Toronto, Canada
Jun 2, 2023

Source

Agreed 🤘🏻

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
W1emeLXnYsX8TDmhS5.gif

I blame this.

Back