4-year-old boy found in New Jersey apartment with decomposing body (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
This is a very sad story ....po' baby

CNN) -- A 4-year-old boy was found alive but malnourished in a Union, New Jersey, apartment where police also discovered the decomposing body of a woman.
Authorities revealed few details about the case, including whether the woman was the child's mother.
Late Tuesday morning, police responded to a call from maintenance staff at the Mill Run at Union Apartments in Union Township, about seven miles southwest of Newark. There were concerns about a foul odor coming from one of the apartment units, police said.
Officers discovered the door of that apartment ajar, but secured from the inside with a chain lock. Officers forced the door open and found a 4-year-old boy, according to a statement released by the Union Township Police Department.
Police Director Daniel Zieser told CNN affiliate WCBS that the boy had apparently been in the apartment for five or six days, with no food he could reach. Zieser said that the boy told a responding officer that there was plenty of food in the refrigerator, but that he couldn't open the door.
The boy "appeared very malnourished but alert," police said in a statement.
In the bedroom of the apartment, officers discovered the body of a woman "in a state of decomposition," the statement said.
The child apparently had been trying to take care of the woman, police said.
"He was...putting some type of lotion on her, but she was deceased. It's very sad," said Zieser.
Emergency services arrived at the scene and the child was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
The local medical examiner's office scheduled an autopsy on the body,though Zieser said the death appeared to be of natural causes.
CNN's attempts to reach the medical examiner were unsuccessful.
Management personnel for the apartment facility told CNN that they were not providing a statement Tuesday.
Efforts to reach family members of the boy were underway Tuesday, police said.

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!! IT DOES AS ITS TOLD OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!
Sorry that was the first thing that came to mind =/ The next was this,poor fuckin kid =( I don't even LIKE kids and that kinda made me feel for the lil dude =/ Poor fella couldn't reach the food =(...
Ok yeah now I feel bad about the "lotion on the skin" part =/ Poor lil dude =( Was probably his grammy if it was natural causes. Unless mama was older or had health issues =/
But sadly,this kid will probably end up in foster care and that stinky apt with a dead body will probably seem like fuckin Disney Land in comparison =( That's sad =(

tat2edfiend Aeja

they all float down here, and you will too
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN!! IT DOES AS ITS TOLD OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!!
Sorry that was the first thing that came to mind =/ The next was this,poor fuckin kid =( I don't even LIKE kids and that kinda made me feel for the lil dude =/ Poor fella couldn't reach the food =(...
Ok yeah now I feel bad about the "lotion on the skin" part =/ Poor lil dude =( Was probably his grammy if it was natural causes. Unless mama was older or had health issues =/
But sadly,this kid will probably end up in foster care and that stinky apt with a dead body will probably seem like fuckin Disney Land in comparison =( That's sad =(
wow,i love this post. (im guilty of always saying would you fuck me? i'd fuck me) your post was spot on!

tat2edfiend Aeja

they all float down here, and you will too
^ What the fuck? You post the same thing twice, then post it again 3 minutes later. :likeaboss: I like your style...

Anyways, poor little boy
lmfao lmfao lmfao...(at least all three of mine are in the same post) lmao damn, i have had it rough lately and you GG members are really helping me out

Back