4chan user posts claiming he'll shoot up shopping center, and does so; two women injured (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
4TJ0yD5.png

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ves-injured-suspect-custody-article-1.1315174

A police officer, left, stands guard next to people on a curb outside the New River Valley Mall in Christiansburg, Va. Officials say two women have been shot at the community college section of the mall and a suspect is in custody.

A man shot and injured two women at a mall branch of a community college in Virginia Friday before he was subdued by police, a city official said.

The suspected gunman was being interviewed by police Friday evening as law enforcement continued to clear the New River Valley Mall, said Christiansburg city spokeswoman Becky Wilburn. The mall in this town of approximately 21,000 in southwestern Virginia includes a branch campus of New River Community College. Christiansburg is less than 10 miles from Blacksburg, home to Virginia Tech.

The suspect's name was not immediately released and a motive for the shootings was not known.

One of the victims was airlifted to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, but spokesman Eric Earnhart could not provide additional information on her identity or condition.

The other victim was taken by ambulance for treatment. She was in stable condition Friday afternoon but was transferred to another hospital to get specialized care, said Nancy May, a spokesman for Lewis Gale Hospital at Montgomery.

(Read the rest at the link)

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Ok, I've been saying for a while all these shootings and the push for gun control are no coincidence. They just aren't.

Biden opens his fucking flap and says all you need is shotguns.

Now every fucking shooting involves a shotgun.

The smells fishier than cap'n d's women's room.

Just sayin.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
You're right, they're no coincidence.

The media always focuses national attention on domestic mass shootings in the continental US. Disenfranchised, disgruntled young males who are angry at society realize that they can make headline news and/or become infamous overnight. Public statements issued by politicians and celebrities can certainly affect how they choose to carry out their shootings.

I presume (correct me if I'm wrong) that you're entertaining a "the government is behind these shootings in hopes of ushering in strict gun control" conspiracy theory? No. There's no conspiracy required, only disenfranchised young men, a sensationalist media, and knee-jerk liberals and bleeding hearts who want to END ALL VIOLENCE FOREVER by outlawing guns.

I don't doubt there are politicians rooting for strict gun control or prohibition and a police state, but they don't need a conspiracy to do it. The American people are doing it to themselves.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Im not so bold as to say something retarded like the government did all this shit, but i don't think what we are being told is the truth. Im not going to pretend im smart enough to put this puzzle together, but im not dumb enough to think its just a picture.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
Which portions of what the public is being told (with regard to the details of these shootings) do you believe are incorrect, and why?

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I wouldnt know where to start. I've known from day one a second term from Obama came with a heavy anti gun agenda. Right after his reelection, open season starts. Every press release pertaining to guns is almost immediately followed by a wild incident proving the weapon discussed is too dangerous. I smelled it coming, and it stinks to high hell now. Im not going to try to convince anyone im right, but i know something is terribly wrong here.

Just so you understand me better, im not one of those folks who buys into conspiratory type shit. I dont have anything to hand you to prove im right except time.

Wait and see.

Even if the government succeeds at taking our right to bear arms(legally) that doesnt mean a safer america! What it will mean is the asshole criminals will have guns and the law abiding citizens wont therefore making easy targets out of the ones who abide by the law and just have a gun to protect our families from criminals......take away guns from us the criminal will always be armed regardless of the law

Back