Warning:Children 5 against 1 in Alice Springs highschool (2 Viewers)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
I agree. Hatred, in general, is not a positive trait. But it informs the strength and inspiration needed to fight and even die for those we love. I think Lovecraft's professed hatred towards Negroes can be explained along those lines.
Really? Because the only 2 people (discounting his cat) he loved - where his wife and his mother. His wife was habitually unfaithful, and Lovecraft was a bit "too close" to his mother.

He hated black people because that's what he was taught to think - racism was far more common and "accepted" back then, especially from old rich land-owner families, of which HPL was descended.

Anyhow, like I said, his quirks defined him as a man of the times, but his stories are still a good read.

"the only 2 people (discounting his cat) he loved - where his wife and his mother. His wife was habitually unfaithful."

Lovecraft loved his craft more than anything else in the world. The prolific nature of his work bears witness to that fact. His marriage to Brooklynite J*w Sonia Greene was a dark chapter in his life. I will not bore you with the details, but I would assume it was inextricably tied to a naive and short-lived infatuation with New York.

“He hated black people because that's what he was taught to think - racism was far more common and "accepted" back then, especially from old rich land-owner families, of which HPL was descended.”

That's the equivalent of saying that gender is a social construct.

“his stories are still a good read.”

I agree.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
This teacher needs to watch Dangerous Minds. In that movie, Michelle Pfeifer puts on a leather jacket and gets all the ghetto chirrens to dance and do homework.

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
images (8).jpeg

Shatterskull

Transcarpathian Explosives Expert
Yep, but if you can overlook his quirks and issues, he still wrote some fucking good stories.
H P Love craft was a God and basically started alot of the different horror stories and genres

Oh and Fuck all Niggers. Ship em back to where they came from so they can become a human tire bbq. I Abraham Lincoln could see today they would still be slaves.

Last edited:
View attachment 753414
5 black students attack a white student at a school in Alice Springs, Australia, while a teacher tries to shield the girl from the gang. Politically motivated violence is classified as terrorism in Australia. And that’s exactly what this is.

The contemporary academic class through media, government and school institutions have aggressively facilitated this anti-white race-hate, on the pretence that Aboriginals are experiencing a deliberate genocide at the hands of white colonials.

The only logical outcome of teaching and promoting this farcical propaganda story is the normalisation of violence against whites.

If you’re not stupid, you’ll have noticed that it doesn’t really matter what majority white nation you’re in, the institutional class comes up with whatever excuse they can find to make popular the racial-hatred of whites.

There’s only one real genocide and it’s no surprise that in clown-world, the victim is held as the perpetrator.
where are BLM when you need them ?
rather quiet
god forbid this was white on black attack it be all over the media

Back