Serious 6,400 Idaho Farmers Ordered To Shut Off Water Supply (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold

mrln

silent ghost
here ya go @Russellmark11
a carry over from the other thread on how the govt is fucking us. and out right deceitful toward us as well.
shut water down to crops. killing said crops. causing some kind of shortage of them crops. in turn,spiking the price of goods that are grown in shut down crops. brought down to the consumer to pay even more money than should be. again,a financial fucking. all the while,participating in insider trading. punishable with jail time, for people like you and i. but yet,these cocksuckers in govt are exempt from it though. only to get fat pockets from it all.
"corruption by those in power"

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
here ya go @Russellmark11
a carry over from the other thread on how the govt is fucking us. and out right deceitful toward us as well.
shut water down to crops. killing said crops. causing some kind of shortage of them crops. in turn,spiking the price of goods that are grown in shut down crops. brought down to the consumer to pay even more money than should be. again,a financial fucking. all the while,participating in insider trading. punishable with jail time, for people like you and i. but yet,these cocksuckers in govt are exempt from it though. only to get fat pockets from it all.
"corruption by those in power"
Let me see if I can explain this: Number 1 This is a projection. They don't know whether local curtailment happens this year or not.
Number 2- This decision is based on a number of factors, including mountain snowpack, reservoir content, and aquifer conditions. If they drain to much out of the aquifer then it would cause way more damage than the 500,000 acres not having water.
Number 3 The Supreme Court has already ruled on this a few times.
So this is not corruption. If you want prices to go down then there needs to be population reduction. More people=less food available=higher prices.
Less people=more food available=lower prices.
And they don't participate in insider trading. Most give money to an investment company and then that company invests it in ETF's. Insider trading isn't knowing how 1 member is going to vote on an upcoming Congressional hearing if that member has made public statements on which side they were voting. Insider trading is having knowledge that isn't publicly available.

Not really "World News" is it? Unless you think the world somehow revolves around Idaho.

Any chance we can get a different category of "American News" that is of no real interest to the rest of the World....?
Maybe when the rest of the world starts mattering. Until then shut up and stay America's bitch like your are, because everything that happens to America is going to continue to impact the rest of the world.

Back