70% of Texas' illegal immigrant families receive welfare. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Not doing the jobs Americans won't do is more like it. The jobs they do take up that most working Americans won't do include being drug runners for violent cartels, joining violent street gangs, and killing innocent Americans while driving drunk without a license.

http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/201...s-illegal-immigrant-families-receive-welfare/

In Texas, 54 percent of legal immigrants and 70 percent of illegal immigrants receive welfare assistance, with illegal immigrants generally receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children, according to the study, written by a think tank that favors reducing immigration into the U.S.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Sad part is, most of the illegals are using fake SS# from dead relatives.

Personally I think that if you were born in the USA (immigrants, same thing...), a DNA sample should be put on record with your SS# and Birth Certificate and used with your Driver's License. This will reduce two things: Mistaken Identity (in case of death), Identity Theft, Misuse of your SS#. Funeral Homes can submit a sample of the DNA back into the system, say that person has died and fax a copy of the death certificate and the SSA can mark that SS# as void. If someone tries to use it/report it, then we can send the FBI after their asses...
If you also committed a felony and your DNA was at the scene, it's an easier way for them to track down who did it. Not saying that makes you 100% guilty but makes it easier to find out who's blood it is.

mrln

silent ghost
its a ok idea,but i think a fingerprint would be more foolproof. itd be more cost effective. a cop would be able to take a fingerprint maybe by the "perp" could print the comp. screen in the car or a funeral home could have such a machine.and while were at this,it should be put on the drivers license as well.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
its a ok idea,but i think a fingerprint would be more foolproof. itd be more cost effective. a cop would be able to take a fingerprint maybe by the "perp" could print the comp. screen in the car or a funeral home could have such a machine.and while were at this,it should be put on the drivers license as well.
I'd say do both. Makes it harder. Fingerprint/Footprint (gotta consider people with no arms!) is a good idea, but scar tissue can prevent your fingerprint from showing up.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
I'd say do both. Makes it harder. Fingerprint/Footprint (gotta consider people with no arms!) is a good idea, but scar tissue can prevent your fingerprint from showing up.
They don't need a drivers license.

Back