8 yo Yemeni Girl dies after marriage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ZenZaku

This user was banned
so he had sex with an 8 year old... wonder if he even thought about this as a possible outcome.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
I was thinking about what could divide human society so much that on one side of the world a pedifile is demonized.Cross the ocean its a tradition to be a pedifile.I cant think of any thing but religion that could separate human society that far from each other.War or genocide could even do that

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
What a backward culture to allow this horrific crime ............ we export goats to these countries , I thought they were supposed to stop this shit . Cattle / sheep - that's the meat trade ....... goats - that's the sex trade

McM

ARSELING
For what reason developed these societies this behavior in the past? So they have always the healthiest and youngest women in the clan for breeding. A relict from the stoneage....:unreal:

1fktmind

The meaning of life is that it stops.
This is one of the crimes where execution simply wont make up for it... This man should get get something like this done to him:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

And then after they fix him up he should get raped by these guys till he dies of anal bleedings:
tumblr_mhindmNa2c1s2hzt3o1_500.jpg

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
This is one of the crimes where execution simply wont make up for it... This man should get get something like this done to him:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

And then after they fix him up he should get raped by these guys till he dies of anal bleedings:
tumblr_mhindmNa2c1s2hzt3o1_500.jpg
Yup, raped by those two guys at the same time.

LizzieRider

Lurker
Disgusting. It's in our own country too. Just read about a man selling his 12 year old daughter to truckers for drug money, happened right here in America. To me, that's by far the worst crime there is.

Back