8 yo Yemeni Girl dies after marriage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
I dont even wanna think about how brutal he must have been. :( I only hope his dick does get cut off!:rage:

N

No.13

Internet Warrior
This is one of the crimes where execution simply wont make up for it... This man should get get something like this done to him:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
That guy's shaving skills are impressive. What's the story on the missing member?

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
I dont even wanna think about how brutal he must have been. :( I only hope his dick does get cut off!:rage:
Another sad aspect of these stories is this sort of thing happens a lot more that what we hear. Rather than bring shame on families (the victims included), they cover it up sometimes even making the girl "disappear". India, Yemen, Saudi, Pakistan, Bangladesh, just to name a few. :mad:

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
Another sad aspect of these stories is this sort of thing happens a lot more that what we hear. Rather than bring shame on families (the victims included), they cover it up sometimes even making the girl "disappear". India, Yemen, Saudi, Pakistan, Bangladesh, just to name a few. :mad:

What the hell is wrong with these people? they really need to come out of the stone age. thats some sorry ass shit!

Im reading a book "A call to Action" by " President Jimmy Carter", in went to a book signing. I have to say its a must read for women rights around the world. CHECK IT OUT.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
This is one of the many things that confound me about the middle east mindset.
A guy they've never met along with his imaginary friend in a book said he was cool with it. So they went with it. Because god forbid people question old books to some extent... Quran.. bible..

Back