bizarre 882 private jets leaving Vegas after the Superbowl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Wealthy people don't burn CO2 emissions when using private jets; they counterbalance this by talking about climate change at one, and sometimes even two, events a year. This puts them into negative CO2, even though they flew to the climate talk in a private jet. Harry and Megan started this wonderful and earth saving trend, God bless them.

I have to see that what is going on after Superbowl. Meanwhile my country taxes carbon dioxide high to force me to use bicycles on daily basis .... or I have to use public transportation because too high gas prices. haha

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
It still pisses me off that woke climate alarmists said we shouldn’t make fun of Greta because she was a child and she’s a retard. But she wasn’t retarded enough to be some green spokes-person for something she clearly doesn’t understand. So own your shit and take responsibility for it if you want to be in the limelight. You’re fair game bitch. Fuck, I can’t stand her.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
The superbowl attracts a very, very specific demographic of people. With the cheapest seat starting at around 5k, you don't have to think to hard as to who attends this event...

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
The superbowl attracts a very, very specific demographic of people. With the cheapest seat starting at around 5k, you don't have to think to hard as to who attends this event...
Yeah nigger lovers

People who feel like they’ll miss out unless they interact with niggers at every opportunity

Back