97 Yr Old Nazi Charged (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
I still think you are all missing the point ! To charge someone with crimes against humanity don't you have to prove the fooking Jews are human first ! Besides what about all the crimes against Humanity the Jews have done for centuries - never see any of those bastards humiliated in public or even rate a mention ............ no its only those BAD BAD Germans

gonzopoet

Rookie
Pitiful and sad. 97 years old. Give me a fucking break.

Why aren't any communists from Eastern Europe being hunted down and charged with war crimes much, much worse than even the made up gas chambers bullshit?

When I look at someone like YOU, Zuroff, I don't see a person at all. I see a fucking filthy pig and I want to throw up.

too much evidence proving the death camps were a reality.

BLAM

Rookie
Amazing how God's will works. Kept this guy alive just for this and face what he did when he was young and powerful.

Excellent and I find it funny that this 97 year old is trying to fight back.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Amazing how God's will works. Kept this guy alive just for this and face what he did when he was young and powerful.

Excellent and I find it funny that this 97 year old is trying to fight back.

Well the same people who are pushing for his punishment are killing your Muslim brothers so I wouldn't exactly call it a victory of the will of God.

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
God's will...interesting. Where was God 1944 ?
Ah, the unfathomable ways..:fuckyeah:
"God's will" indeed!
An infinite being that must have a serious case of multiple personality disorder in order to have so many different and conflicting religions all claiming to be the "real one" with the knowledge of this beings behavior, looks, wishes and powers.

He also takes all sides in all wars, talk about stacking the deck.:umad:

Back