97 Yr Old Nazi Charged (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
It's amazing how old Csatary is and, whether guilty or not of the charges, that he has managed to escape those charges for so many years. Canada has had several alleged WW2 German/Nazi war criminals enter easily under false names during the late '40 and early '50's.

But the old guy won't get jail time if convicted: he'll get, at best, house arrest. And if he is convicted of war crimes, then he will go to his grave with that conviction rather than as the man who has evaded authorities for the last several decades and was never tried. If he is innocent then he will go to his grave an exonerated man.

I suppose that we'll see what becomes of this trial.
I agree with you DH, I don't think that he lived A life full of stress or worried about his past trasgretion's whatever they might have been. I can only HOPE to live to the ripe old age of 97! I don't think even with A conviction that it will bother him that much, he will go on living the rest of his year's however many that are left, with the knowledge he got away with it his WHOLE life, So why start letting it bother him now?

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
The trial will not be fair at all. Witnesses dead or memories faded away. No DNA. No evidence at all really most likely.

This poor guy might have just had the last couple years of his life ruined for something he didn't have any part in at all.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The trial will not be fair at all. Witnesses dead or memories faded away. No DNA. No evidence at all really most likely.
This poor guy might have just had the last couple years of his life ruined for something he didn't have any part in at all.

Ya never know with these trials. As you said, witnesses dead or memories faded away. But it all stems back to him being formally charged in 1948. His charges and alleged crimes are no different today than they were 60 yrs ago, it's just that it took this long to catch up with him. Whatever documents and eye-witness accounts that they gathered in '48 still apply today, even if those people are all dead.

Some stuff that I dug up on the net regarding this case:

"Laszlo Karsai, Hungary's top holocaust historian, concedes that Csatary was unusually sadistic, but disagrees with the Wiesenthal Center that he was a prominent Nazi, although he does feel Csatary should face justice for his crimes in Hungary.

"Csatáry was a small fish. I could name 2,000 people responsible for worse crimes than he was. The money spent hunting down people like him would be better spent fighting the propaganda of those who so energetically deny the Holocaust today." Karsai stated.

Csatary [had] been convicted in absentia and sentenced to death for war crimes in Czechoslovakia in 1948.

He arrived in Nova Scotia, Canada [in 1949 claiming to be a Yugoslav national and using a false name], became a Canadian citizen in 1955 and worked as an art dealer in Montreal. In 1995 the authorities discovered his real name and revoked his citizenship. Before fleeing Canada, he admitted to Canadian investigators of his participation in the deportation of the Jews, but claimed that his role was "limited."

Last year, a Hungarian court acquitted another of the Wiesenthal Center's most-wanted, Sandor Kepiro, who was accused of helping organize the mass murder of about 3,000 civilians in the Serbian city of Novi Sad in 1942. Prosecutors appealed the verdict, but Kepiro died in the meantime."

I don't expect a whole lot to come out of this one and if convicted of the charges he certainly won't go to jail or be executed. But they might take his car away.

Slainte

mrln

silent ghost
i dont think he'd be startled by death pics, prob wanks off to that.
not looking for startle,but of the deaths hes caused to kids. flash them images. it will fuck with his wrinkled brain as well! i dont think he could get it up to wank anymore. sucks to be him!

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
At this point, why bother?
I look at this guy as no different than if some guy had been charged with murder, or rape, or a bank robbery back in the '60's but was never caught. Forty years later the cops finally catch the guy and he's now 80, or 90 yrs old, confined to a wheelchair and shitting into a diaper: why bother at that point even though he's alleged to have killed and dismembered several women, or raped and murdered some 8 yr old girl, or shot 3 bank employees that he tied up during a bank robbery. Let the old guy go on with what days he has left because he is so old and the alleged crimes were 40 years ago.

Not many people would go along with the above analogy. Accused of a crime, one has to eventually stand and be found innocent or guilty.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
not looking for startle,but of the deaths hes caused to kids. flash them images. it will fuck with his wrinkled brain as well! i dont think he could get it up to wank anymore. sucks to be him!
if its not nazi kids, he wont care. he prob wont care eitherway. just behead the fucker and get it over with.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
I look at this guy as no different than if some guy had been charged with murder, or rape, or a bank robbery back in the '60's but was never caught. Forty years later the cops finally catch the guy and he's now 80, or 90 yrs old, confined to a wheelchair and shitting into a diaper: why bother at that point even though he's alleged to have killed and dismembered several women, or raped and murdered some 8 yr old girl, or shot 3 bank employees that he tied up during a bank robbery. Let the old guy go on with what days he has left because he is so old and the alleged crimes were 40 years ago.

Not many people would go along with the above analogy. Accused of a crime, one has to eventually stand and be found innocent or guilty.
i see your point, its really a system fail that let him get away with what he did. however, letting him off the hook, AGAIN, would be another system fail.

McM

ARSELING
The picture shows, from left to right:
+ Kurt Daluege (Police chief)
+ Heinrich Himmler (SS leader)
+ Ernst Röhm (SA leader)

laszlo-csatary-ww2-jpg.61894

Liver1

Veteran of GG
You know, I'm so tired of that jew holocaust thing- 6 million jews did not get murdered in WWII.
In fact, the jews declared war on Germany in 1933. Huge global boycott on German goods and shipping long before Hitler was fuhrer. Ther are headlines in papers still existing about it.
Surprising, since the jews are still trying hard to erase evidence of wrong doing on their part.
Germany was still reeling from WW I a war they didn't start BTW.
By the time Hitler came to power, the Soviet jews were running the show and they were murdering ethnic Germans.
If you don't think Hitler was bound and determined to go after and kill the enemy (jews) destroying Germany, you better go read true history for yourself, not remember a few wrong facts in BS history books in grade school.
Better hurry, Rockefellers bought Encyclopedia Britannica and are changing/deleting facts.

.....6 million Jews Killed as a tit for tat revenge for a huge boycott on German goods, doesn't that seem like overkill?
Hitlers SS and scientists were actively measuring features to 'define' Aryan, at one point they were convinced that their special race was started in Egypt thousands of years ago, (yes Egyptians sure look Aryan to me) so unless you were German and you could prove you had 3 generations of German before you then I'm afraid you would be on the list of reject in quality control and you would as dead as the 6 million. This is what most people fail to understand in defending the Nazi's, 99% of this board would be killed by the so called Aryan perfectionists. Look into you history, (3 generations) is everyone in you family tree white with blond hair? What they did was killed 6 million people, (humans). This guy maybe 93 but if he was any part of this then he deserves to be in court. Most of the main idealist Germans when cornered took there own lives, the chickens way out, that's how superior they were.
No i am not Jewish either but just like now, you should go to Afghanistan and proclaim that you are a Muslim, see how long you last... that's about the same amount of time you would of lasted if you went to Berlin in 1941 and proclaimed you are Nazi.....

• Dislike
Reactions: McM

Scrapbook

Blood & Gore
Hmm 6 Million not enough or they still all alive ? sorry we make it better :)
If he was one of them Respekt !

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
96ab940e-3853-4568-a5b4-a315044484a2.jpg

Does this go back far enuff?
Johan Conrad Schlupp, 5th great grandfather-1734-1815. Just curious.
Stop beating a dead horse.

Liver1

Veteran of GG
Why don't these Nazi sympathizers love the Japanese and march around in Jap uniforms, they bombed Pearl Harbor and thought they were a superior race also, the Muslims are similar so grow a beard and go to Afghanistan. both Japs and Muslims still aren't keen on Jews. What i say is that in today's world people look back and think that Hitler was some kind of white hero that would of made the world a better (whiter, blonder place).
The people at the top (that didn't take the fags way out by suicide) deserve to be in court, Once you start to say oh well it was only jews is the same as the Muslims think about western people or the Japs thought about Americans and English. Its easy to jump on the Nazi bandwagon, its just that in the 2nd world war most of us on here would be dead for not having the correct Aryan features.
The guy in the original post who is 97 years old should maybe take poison like all his so called leaders that killed millions including babies for fun.

Back