A 75,000-Year-Old Neanderthal Woman's Face Unveiled (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Worlds age cant be more than 2024. Because we are in 2024.
Yea but the guy who started counting the time must have been born before he made the first calendar.
derrrp.jpg

Gentenaar9000

Forum Veteran
Sciences say first human was black. Thats why i say black is strong and clever than white. Black completed evolution. White is still loading.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Its great how the can reconstruct the face these days, I have seen a few of them, funny to think in a few thousand years someone could be looking at your moosh.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
my bro is back !!! Welcome back :) hugz !

Yeah she is a looker where the next comparable creature is an ape mate. be grateful and find ways to have fun with this woman. Be creative :D lolz
Gotta B Her PREHISTORIC SPHINCTER!!!
Probably pretty Dry!!! 🤣🤣🤣
💩💩💩...SP

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Sciences say first human was black. Thats why i say black is strong and clever than white. Black completed evolution. White is still loading.

Actually humanoid skin and it's verying degrees of color, tecture, shades, what have you, just like dinosaurs' outer dermal layer is all hypothetical & based on modern existing skin because it does not survive. Scientists are actually only taking their best educated guesses and for all anyone knows were all some other color, texture, etc.

Nature if you really look at some colorful birds in particular, you might consider these facts & decide what you know isn't necessarily correct as far as wtf a tyrannosaur or pterodactyl looked like, or this neanderthal woman too.

Back