fights A Drive Thru Near U (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.
That what you get when you wearing pants like this. :lulz:
4A143748-E65C-4605-9E82-B01FA4AA3571.png
882B8EB3-CA18-4B26-98EB-723B695D7173.png

He worried to pull his pants up more than fight

DokraOwl

Hooter
Hope he lived and became a life long burden to the tax payer due to a debilitating brain injury which rendered him paralyzed from the waist down, mute, and impotent.

Meanwhile I hope the guy who kicked his ass becomes very successful and fathers dozens of children with at least 6 women and then campaigns for political office.

And one day the two men meet again only it's the successful dude visiting a disability home while campaigning for the state governorship and he doesn't even recognize the disabled guy because he's so successful, but the disabled guy recognizes him and attacks him with flailing retard arms - spilling jello and mustard on himself in the process.

Then the public feels sympathy for the prospective governor for being attacked "trying to help the poor disabled people", elects him govenor, and then he shuts down the home for the disabled "due to safety concerns" and the disabled dude dies in the gutter outside a chinese food resturant surounded by rats and hookers who rob his body of the last of his pain meds.

In a final humiliation his body is unceremoniously taken by sanitation workers and tossed in the back of a garbage truck along side rotting takeout and used condoms. Dumped in a landfill and bulldozed into the pile becoming unrecognizable mush feasted on by seagulls and scavenging vermin.

🙂

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Hope he lived and became a life long burden to the tax payer due to a debilitating brain injury which rendered him paralyzed from the waist down, mute, and impotent.

Meanwhile I hope the guy who kicked his ass becomes very successful and fathers dozens of children with at least 6 women and then campaigns for political office.

And one day the two men meet again only it's the successful dude visiting a disability home while campaigning for the state governorship and he doesn't even recognize the disabled guy because he's so successful, but the disabled guy recognizes him and attacks him with flailing retard arms - spilling jello and mustard on himself in the process.

Then the public feels sympathy for the prospective governor for being attacked "trying to help the poor disabled people", elects him govenor, and then he shuts down the home for the disabled "due to safety concerns" and the disabled dude dies in the gutter outside a chinese food resturant surounded by rats and hookers who rob his body of the last of his pain meds.

In a final humiliation his body is unceremoniously taken by sanitation workers and tossed in the back of a garbage truck along side rotting takeout and used condoms. Dumped in a landfill and bulldozed into the pile becoming unrecognizable mush feasted on by seagulls and scavenging vermin.

🙂
Wow. That’s creative writing with no limits! Good possible story lines. You should write for Hollywood or for tv. All they have are burnouts with recycled plots and now every tv show or movie has to have a black character. As an example THE LITTLE MERMAID isn’t the only black character in the new film. Prince Eric ( who is white ) has a black mom. But judging by the clothes worn by the characters it was the colonial period and The Little Mermaid takes place in the Caribbean, that would mean that Prince Eric’s mom should have been a SLAVE, not a queen. heheee

DokraOwl

Hooter
Wow. That’s creative writing with no limits! Good possible story lines. You should write for Hollywood or for tv. All they have are burnouts with recycled plots and now every tv show or movie has to have a black character. As an example THE LITTLE MERMAID isn’t the only black character in the new film. Prince Eric ( who is white ) has a black mom. But judging by the clothes worn by the characters it was the colonial period and The Little Mermaid takes place in the Caribbean, that would mean that Prince Eric’s mom should have been a SLAVE, not a queen. heheee
Thanks! I had a successful YouTube channel once where I posted short stories. It was quite popular, but they deleated my account in 2019 because I didn't tow the proper political line, if you know what I mean.

I post short stories in the Arts/Comics/and Literature section here now.

Back