beatings A Fight From The Stone Age (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
So the guy in green is a pussy. If your going to go after someone you better be able to defend yourself. He seemed either retarded or on drugs. He should have definitely dropped the misshapen weapon and fought the hands. Come on youre going to let some dude put you in a head lock and beat your ass while you're holding a weapon. Do something. Anything rather that sit there in a head lock letting the dude have his way with you. You know what. I was going to go into work tomorrow but I'm going to spend the day with my kids teaching them how to defend themselves. Fucking hell!

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Meanwhile, the great black monolith on the moon watching us and logging our activities into it's systems: "3 million years of evolution since we initiated the first Experiment on this primitive world. No change in instinct. Also, most recent attempt to reach their home planet's satellite by another technological tribe inhabiting a giant island continent located between the two great oceans has been aborted by their orchestrators due to potential failure of their chemical based propulsion system".

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Would love to know the backstory of this one. The chick in red looks like a heroin head - that or she's just missing all her teeth. But yeah - would love to know the backstory. πŸ“°
Gypsies doing gypsy stuff.

I think the other gypsies weren’t happy with how he beat him on the ground as it was totally unnecessary. They have a weird honour based retard system.

Back