animals A Mad Seal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum FagšŸ–•
200.gif

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Oh yeah, seals can be aggressive motherfuckers. I had a run in with a huge one a few years ago. It came bounding up the sand out of nowhere barking like a dog and weighed about ... I dunno ... six of my mother-in-laws (My mother in law was pretty fucking fat) Scared the fuck out of me at the time. I had to throw a rock at it.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
No. Heā€™s a virgin because he canā€™t get laid. Heā€™s what they call an ā€œIncelā€.
My dear Mr James,

thank you so much for your recent correspondence.

I had no idea about our leaned college Mr Said being an Incel. The poor man.

Hmm, Said. Must be a goat fucker name...

Yours faithfully,

Mr Wiggins, Esq.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
My dear Mr James,

thank you so much for your recent correspondence.

I had no idea about our leaned college Mr Said being an Incel. The poor man.

Hmm, Said. Must be a goat fucker name...

Yours faithfully,

Mr Wiggins, Esq.
Oh Mr. Wiggins, my old chap. Let us drink some ale and talk about yesteryear sometime. And let us laugh and be merry with the thoughts of this Mr. Said guy and that yotguitar lad talking negatively about women, while delivering eachother reach-arounds. For they are probably some of those 26 years olds that have yet to experience a woman falling in love with them. Poor lilā€™ bastards.

sincerely,

Nameā€™s Rick James. Bitch.

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Oh Mr. Wiggins, my old chap. Let us drink some ale and talk about yesteryear sometime. And let us laugh and be merry with the thoughts of this Mr. Said guy and that yotguitar lad talking negatively about women, while delivering each other reach-arounds. For they are probably some of those 26 years olds that have yet to experience a woman falling in love with them. Poor lilā€™ bastards.

sincerely,

Nameā€™s Rick James. Bitch.
Mr Dear Mr James,

The love of a woman is compared favourably to the love of a goat Mr Said was saying to me only the other day.

Pray let us quaff our weight in sack and write wildly into nights soft embrace...

Mr Wiggins Esq.

Back