A message to the unvaccinated (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm not cutting Any1 down for their beliefs;Or if they had their backs against the Wall,And could've lost everything they have for not getting the 💉💉💉'S;But I will say one thing! I'm damn glad to B an "UNALTERED TRUEBLOOD" Best Wishes to My Gorefriends!!!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

I'm not vaxxed,and i'm doing just fine.

May be my mind is too over imagitive,i'm just waiting for him to turn into some demonic being growling a bunch of gibberish subliminal messages haha
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I just never got around to it. I never leave the house. Haha
That's Boss! Good 4U Gorefriend! 🥂'S
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Pure blood and proud, I don't fault anyone for getting it, the pressure was immense. For those of you that didn't cave, or saw this farce for what it was, cheers.
🍺🍺'S Gorefriend! 🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I'm not cutting Any1 down for their beliefs;Or if they had their backs against the Wall,And could've lost everything they have for not getting the 💉💉💉'S;But I will say one thing! I'm damn glad to B an "UNALTERED TRUEBLOOD" Best Wishes to My Gorefriends!!!
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP
:beer:

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
you are
🤘🏻🤟🤙...SP

Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP

you are not a pure blood i swear you are not, the pcr also carries the nano lipide particles and it was designed to hi jack to frontal cortex for full neurological control using quantdum dots in graphene oxide based nano tubes,, you are not a pure blood, they can put these LNP everywhere, in your food , toothpaste shampoe whatever,, but you are one hundred percent not a pure blood you can check your blood by analysis you will see for yourself,,

maybe you have not the payload of pathogens within the sleepercells that can be triggered by any magnectic pulse high enough injected tru smart hydrogel like the vaccinated but you are not a pure blood let me tell you that;; i got the knowledge

Pure blood and proud, I don't fault anyone for getting it, the pressure was immense. For those of you that didn't cave, or saw this farce for what it was, cheers.

you are not a pure blood too; the pcr also carries the nano lipide particles and it was designed to hi jack to frontal cortex for full neurological control using quantdum dots in graphene oxide based nano tubes,, you are not a pure blood, they can put these LNP everywhere, in your food , toothpaste shampoe whatever,, but you are one hundred percent not a pure blood you can check your blood by analysis you will see for yourself,,

this doesnt count for the ones who took the pcr , swabbing stuff; also those are all infected with the lnp

this doesnt count for the ones who took the pcr , swabbing stuff; masks are masks if you cut of oxygen to your body then your red blood cells have no oxygen to carry around so they die offf, from a certain age your body stops producing red blood cells this happens in your bones; thats we age in the first place becaus of red blood cells dying off ; now since every red blood cell is unique and you cant fix more of them by any solution,; this means that every human will die eventually, now gene editing gives a whole otther perpective because you are altering your dna using these liposome transformed into mrna lipide nano particles after 8 layers; ,;; but the thing is with gene editing is that you give hum your natural immunity by letting these mrna lnp enter the cell,;; and no natural immunity is automatic cancer ;; and the nano particles can self assemble which can create fiber clors in the veins thats why people die of myocarditits ,, i am a pro i know thank you for your vital information; your welcome guys

this doesnt count for the ones who took the pcr , swabbing stuff; masks are masks if you cut of oxygen to your body then your red blood cells have no oxygen to carry around so they die offf, from a certain age your body stops producing red blood cells this happens in your bones; thats we age in the first place becaus of red blood cells dying off ; now since every red blood cell is unique and you cant fix more of them by any solution,; this means that every human will die eventually, now gene editing gives a whole otther perpective because you are altering your dna using these liposome transformed into mrna lipide nano particles after 8 layers; ,;; but the thing is with gene editing is that you give up your natural immunity by letting these mrna lnp enter the cell,;; and no natural immunity is automatic cancer ;; and the nano particles can self assemble which can create fiber clots in the veins thats why people die of myocarditits ,, this is good information for you dumb idiots ;; i tried to use lehman terms

Last edited:

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

Attachments

• itsall-so-very-interdasting-saudi-arabian-purge-happening-sky-is-50125976.png
    itsall-so-very-interdasting-saudi-arabian-purge-happening-sky-is-50125976.png
    342.7 KB · Views: 33

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
you are

you are not a pure blood i swear you are not, the pcr also carries the nano lipide particles and it was designed to hi jack to frontal cortex for full neurological control using quantdum dots in graphene oxide based nano tubes,, you are not a pure blood, they can put these LNP everywhere, in your food , toothpaste shampoe whatever,, but you are one hundred percent not a pure blood you can check your blood by analysis you will see for yourself,,

maybe you have not the payload of pathogens within the sleepercells that can be triggered by any magnectic pulse high enough injected tru smart hydrogel like the vaccinated but you are not a pure blood let me tell you that;; i got the knowledge

you are not a pure blood too; the pcr also carries the nano lipide particles and it was designed to hi jack to frontal cortex for full neurological control using quantdum dots in graphene oxide based nano tubes,, you are not a pure blood, they can put these LNP everywhere, in your food , toothpaste shampoe whatever,, but you are one hundred percent not a pure blood you can check your blood by analysis you will see for yourself,,

this doesnt count for the ones who took the pcr , swabbing stuff; also those are all infected with the lnp

this doesnt count for the ones who took the pcr , swabbing stuff; masks are masks if you cut of oxygen to your body then your red blood cells have no oxygen to carry around so they die offf, from a certain age your body stops producing red blood cells this happens in your bones; thats we age in the first place becaus of red blood cells dying off ; now since every red blood cell is unique and you cant fix more of them by any solution,; this means that every human will die eventually, now gene editing gives a whole otther perpective because you are altering your dna using these liposome transformed into mrna lipide nano particles after 8 layers; ,;; but the thing is with gene editing is that you give hum your natural immunity by letting these mrna lnp enter the cell,;; and no natural immunity is automatic cancer ;; and the nano particles can self assemble which can create fiber clors in the veins thats why people die of myocarditits ,, i am a pro i know thank you for your vital information; your welcome guys

this doesnt count for the ones who took the pcr , swabbing stuff; masks are masks if you cut of oxygen to your body then your red blood cells have no oxygen to carry around so they die offf, from a certain age your body stops producing red blood cells this happens in your bones; thats we age in the first place becaus of red blood cells dying off ; now since every red blood cell is unique and you cant fix more of them by any solution,; this means that every human will die eventually, now gene editing gives a whole otther perpective because you are altering your dna using these liposome transformed into mrna lipide nano particles after 8 layers; ,;; but the thing is with gene editing is that you give up your natural immunity by letting these mrna lnp enter the cell,;; and no natural immunity is automatic cancer ;; and the nano particles can self assemble which can create fiber clots in the veins thats why people die of myocarditits ,, this is good information for you dumb idiots ;; i tried to use lehman terms
fkn dumb retarded nigger..... it's blatantly obvious you don't know SHIT

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Make your own choice, and that goes for abortion as well.
If you choose to not get vaccinated during an epidemic, any healthcare costs pertaining to the illness or its afteraffects should be paid for by the patient. Period.

Back