animals A rapey roo (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
I'm not an Ozzy but it's my understanding roos are complete dicks. I used to have a neighbor from Queensland who had dozens of stories about the roos wreaking havoc.
I'm Australian and Roo's are alright. Most of them will chill in groups on the golf course and you can just play through them. However, these big juiced up Male Red Roo's can be aggressive cunts; it's all territorial. Their goal is to grab you up top and then sit back on their tail and kick the shit out of you. A few stories floating around are ' they have disemboweled people', however, I have never seen it: but I have been kicked by a 'friendly roo' at a Sanctuary once and he scratched the shit out of me.......Actually, they can be cunts, but they tastes good on the BBQ!!

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
I'm Australian and Roo's are alright. Most of them will chill in groups on the golf course and you can just play through them. However, these big juiced up Male Red Roo's can be aggressive cunts; it's all territorial. Their goal is to grab you up top and then sit back on their tail and kick the shit out of you. A few stories floating around are ' they have disemboweled people', however, I have never seen it: but I have been kicked by a 'friendly roo' at a Sanctuary once and he scratched the shit out of me.......Actually, they can be cunts, but they tastes good on the BBQ!!
What does a kangaroo taste like?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What does a kangaroo taste like?
First things first, the roo was not raping the dog it was trying to drown it.

Secondly, roo tastes nothing like beef although it is red like steak. It has a great flavour and if not over cooked can be very tender. It's flavour is unique.

We used to send a lot of it to the US but California, in it's World For Wildlife wisdom, decided that they were 'endangered' and banned the trade.

Due to changes brought about by our wonderful colonisation of Australia, despite what the abos and they wabo followers may say, kangaroos are in plague proportions in many areas. This is due to the abundance of wheat farms and water filled dams for stock everywhere. Plus a ban on hunting as the transwomen and transmen in Canberra, our nations woke capital, have decided to be anti hunting as real men like to do it.

Kangaroos can be very fecundant. They can have a joey on the tit growing away normally and another that is kept at embryo stage until the big one leaves the pouch and then it starts growing normally.

In bad times the one in suspended animation stays like that until the rains come and the grass grows again and then, hey presto, instant kid.

So they are not endangered.

Back