A white man stealing? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Its not even worth the potential charges he's facing for stealing shit thats a dollar or was probably made in a sweatshop. Fucking stupid.
My local supermarket gets a few thieves and they hired a security guard. I've been going there for ten years at least so all the cashiers basically know me and everything about me ... I go in the other day and the security guy gives me the stink eye like I stole something - I was like "Wanna check my pockets for a pack of gum ya big dummy?" as if anyone would bother stealing cheapo shit from a discount store. If you're going to risk it , rob a diamond ring or some shit, not a fucking mop head! :shrug:

Ipanemasun13

Fresh Meat
I
Well, ho-lee shit folks I found of video of Whitey loading up his Santa sack of goodies from Dollar General/Tree.

I am SHOCKED clearly this man was motivated by all this darker skinned criminal types outdoing him

It's more common than u think, I myself know 1 or 2 that just don't give a fuck like this dude, I guess if u can keep it below $400 it's only a misdemeanor, I was told. White trash 😡

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Well, ho-lee shit folks I found of video of Whitey loading up his Santa sack of goodies from Dollar General/Tree.

I am SHOCKED clearly this man was motivated by all this darker skinned criminal types outdoing him

Probably the only one in the whole city that will get prosecuted. You know cuz it's racist to call the cops on good Ole negros.

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
he's wearing a white mask, officially he works for the radical left trying to put racism on white people, this is gonna be all over the main stream media because he is white, you will see , they are gonna make the white person look bad, you gotta be real stupid if you think thats a real white man ,,

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
:facepalm:he really just did that:lulz: why that store? Clearly he could have afforded all that, by the look of that truck. Steal what you CANT afford. Fuckin trailer trash lol
What 3rd world country are you from? That truck is a piece of shit not worth more than 5k. That bag had more shit in it than the truck was worth WITH all the shit in the back💁🏻‍♂️♿️

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
What 3rd world country are you from? That truck is a piece of shit not worth more than 5k. That bag had more shit in it than the truck was worth WITH all the shit in the back💁🏻‍♂️♿️
No fuckin way, it said this was at a 99 cent store in the article. Did you read? It's a bunch of cheap junk. Trust me, I buy all kinds of cheap junk from there for cookouts and camping.

Back