Serial killer A ~ Z Serial Killers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I thought each of the drawings weren't too bad. Doubtful that they were traced: just pencil and eyeball from a photo onto paper. I couldn't sketch any of them from memory.

But the interest for me, and the thread, wasn't the quality of the sketches but that someone took the time to get many of the most notorious serial killers into alphabetical order. I, for one, never thought of doing that. Seemed cool.

And yes, Fish is, well Fish.

:cgas:

Sev

Well Oiled Member
Who?
Or do you speak from IS, Taliban, and other militias?
Mass killers like James Holmes. There are too many to name. There for a while we had a shooting a week here in the states. I think there was even a school shooting in Canada the other day

Last edited:
Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
Spree killers like James Holmes. There are too many to name. There for a while we had a shooting a week here in the states. I think there was even a school shooting in Canada the other day

Yeah, I forgot these mad school shootings, my bad. Quite a lot, we had some here too.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
we have a serial arsonist in the area and a suspected serial killer that hasn't been really announced properly. just not big enough to make the news

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
But the interest for me, and the thread, wasn't the quality of the sketches but that someone took the time to get many of the most notorious serial killers into alphabetical order. I, for one, never thought of doing that. Seemed cool.
I think that to get them all atleast 2 alphabets would be needed along with photos instead of sketches :).

Back