bizarre About to get a jacking but his missus was packing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Lioness spirt in that one, or maybe hyena... yeah definitely hyena, a lioness wouldn't be mated with a cowardly man like that, but a female hyena would. Female hyenas use the male hyenas as their bitch.

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
Lioness spirt in that one, or maybe hyena... yeah definitely hyena, a lioness wouldn't be mated with a cowardly man like that, but a female hyena would. Female hyenas use the male hyenas as their bitch.
Maybe he got caught lacking without his…just a thought

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
That's why you gotta keep it ON YOU. Oh my gun is in the truck: you're dead. Oh, I left it in the nightstand: you're dead. It goes in a holster on your person. Even then, you might not be quick enough. Why take the chance, when you can just carry it?

hispammic

Rookie
DAMN LMFAOO I THOUGHT SHED HAVE LIKE A 22 OR SMTH 🤣

That's why you gotta keep it ON YOU. Oh my gun is in the truck: you're dead. Oh, I left it in the nightstand: you're dead. It goes in a holster on your person. Even then, you might not be quick enough. Why take the chance, when you can just carry it?
fr the guy at our armory told me not to have a purse gun cause if someone robs me now theyve got the purse and the gun

Back