disaster African Mine Rescue (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Little boy studying for world cultural day: "Hey, big brother, where do Africans come from?"

Big brother: "Um, they're born from the Earth. Just watch this video, see how the crowd cheers because the Earth gave birth to them. And that's where they all come from, under the soil, that's why they're black. We white people in contrast come down from the clouds above, and that's why we're white."

Later at school, small child standing in front of his class: "... and so that's where African people come from and why they are black, the end."

Black female teacher: "Aw hell nah!"
Kid gets an F and suspended for a week.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Little boy studying for world cultural day: "Hey, big brother, where do Africans come from?"

Big brother: "Um, they're born from the Earth. Just watch this video, see how the crowd cheers because the Earth gave birth to them. And that's where they all come from, under the soil, that's why they're black. We white people in contrast come down from the clouds above, and that's why we're white."

Later at school, small child standing in front of his class: "... and so that's where African people come from and why they are black, the end."

Black female teacher: "Aw hell nah!"
Kid gets an F and suspended for a week.
"Aw hell nah" is a wonderful expression right up there with "kingz'n'sheeit...".

A more literate race is hard to find...

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I’ve never seen such heroism out of a bunch of savages, I’m nearly moved
1679871683205.gif

Back