Serious Air India Bombing - 37 Years For Justice to be Delivered (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
On June 23, 1985 an Air India flight from Montreal to Mumbai was brought down by a terrorist's bomb killing all 329 aboard.

The investigation was bungled from the start and the ineptitude continued through the courts resulting in multiple people charged but only one conviction.

One of the perpetrators of the attack, Ripudaman Singh Malik who managed to avoid conviction, was shot and killed today in Surrey, BC. Just a side note for anyone not familiar with Surrey, its a city that makes up the extended lower mainland community near Vancouver and has a huge Sikh diaspora. Like some of the other alleged perpetrators of the attack Malik lived fairly openly with veiled claims he had a hand in the bombing, behaviour that has kept tensions high between the Sikhs and Hindus.

Well, someone shot and killed Malik this morning and I think its goodbye to bad rubbish. It might reignite tensions between the two groups of rag heads but as long as there's no innocent bystanders I say have at it.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
so good that one of the perpetrators was shot and killed today in surrey bc .

i was worried Indian population is getting extinct soon :(

MadMortician

One day , that body of yours will be mine.
so good that one of the perpetrators was shot and killed today in surrey bc .

i was worried Indian population is getting extinct soon :(
Yeah , they are in risk of extinction indeed , just 1Billion indians is not enough we need more.

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
On June 23, 1985 an Air India flight from Montreal to Mumbai was brought down by a terrorist's bomb killing all 329 aboard.

The investigation was bungled from the start and the ineptitude continued through the courts resulting in multiple people charged but only one conviction.

One of the perpetrators of the attack, Ripudaman Singh Malik who managed to avoid conviction, was shot and killed today in Surrey, BC. Just a side note for anyone not familiar with Surrey, its a city that makes up the extended lower mainland community near Vancouver and has a huge Sikh diaspora. Like some of the other alleged perpetrators of the attack Malik lived fairly openly with veiled claims he had a hand in the bombing, behaviour that has kept tensions high between the Sikhs and Hindus.

Well, someone shot and killed Malik this morning and I think its goodbye to bad rubbish. It might reignite tensions between the two groups of rag heads but as long as there's no innocent bystanders I say have at it.

Never understood why terrorist think killing a bunch of people would get them public support

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
Canada took a lot of crap over this because they play by the rule of law. They knew who the perpetrators were but couldn't touch them, perhaps someone took matters into their own hands.

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
Glad he's dead...rest in piss asshole
there you go
20220918_224538.jpg

Back