bizarre Airport Coffee Shop (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
10/10 for her jump over the counter very athletic
What was missing was the Redneck chef, coming through from the kitchen armed with a shotgun, blasting her full in the chest with buckshot, so she ends up sprawling in the middle of the shop floor..... and the Redneck chef turns to the camera and says "I sure do like 'em when they are all full of life.... it makes blastin' them seem I'm doing my great grand-pappy proud: keepin' dem niggers in line."

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
The black guy in the green shirt is a real man. Dude in the red is obviously gay as fuck. Why do they love fighting women so much? It's not like they love the drama. Just give the crazy kid her drink and ignore her. I've worked at Dunkin Donuts before and had crazy people like this... I just give em what they want along with the silent treatment or a quick "fuck you" as I turn to deal with the next customer. You don't duke it out with them AND THEN call the police like you a victim.

stillbody

Well Known Member
Best part was when the crazy bitch was ready to slam the stool into the fat guy and the black dude calmly took it away mid-swing. 😍
1705497453575.png

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Someone should have just punched that concrete gorilla in the back of her head and tossed her out by those nappy ass braids. And before any of you say “ oh hate likes to beat women” I pose this question to you , where’s the women? 🦧

How do you know she's not MAGA?????????? Maga comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes..even color.
What the fuck does that mean? I almost went retarded trying to decipher the meaning.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
I wish the news would tell the niggers something useful. Like all black families will receive a lifetime supply of McDonald’s if they kill themselves, naturally most of the nigs (all the dumb ones) will shoot themselves before deducing you can’t shoot yourself and collect a bounty on your own head.

Lares Deces

Forum Veteran
"SOMEBODY'S ON THE PHONE WITH THE POLICE, RIGHT?!"

Yeah, but that's probably going to be the extent of the interaction. See, in these shitholes where feral Blacks run wild, you "barista" types have spent the last 3 years catering to and coddling this ghetto trash.

End result: everything is "rAciSt" and if they don't get their way, statues are gonna come down and businesses will be destroyed!

Enjoy, Liberals! You got exactly what you voted for. 😉👍

new user

Rookie
"SOMEBODY'S ON THE PHONE WITH THE POLICE, RIGHT?!"

Yeah, but that's probably going to be the extent of the interaction. See, in these shitholes where feral Blacks run wild, you "barista" types have spent the last 3 years catering to and coddling this ghetto trash.

End result: everything is "rAciSt" and if they don't get their way, statues are gonna come down and businesses will be destroyed!

Enjoy, Liberals! You got exactly what you voted for. 😉👍
Ya but this is at an airport. I doubt she made her flight.

Back