beatings American Fair Fight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damn that one fella was looking at his opponent one moment the next he’s looking at the sky then several muhfuckers 😂😂😂

And in this cage you will witness humans preforming their ego trip...
That ain’t no lie why not just chill on the couch and view such ego trips on a big screen tv? Americans sometimes make me wonder why I’m even part of the nationality and why I haven’t started my own 😂

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Reminds me of being a kid at the 4H fair every year the beer garden ended up a lot like this 🤣
I could totally see you at an event like this. Eating deep-fried butter sticks. Making out with your cousin. Drinking Miller High Life.

Nasty fucking americans .. let them destroy each others who cares ?! they do the job of destroying each other instead of muslims destroying them , I enjoy watching this shit ! hell yeah :swag: :swag: :swag: :swag: fuck and death to all americans :sawthat::sawthat::sawthat::sawthat:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Nasty fucking americans .. let them destroy each others who cares ?! they do the job of destroying each other instead of muslims destroying them , I enjoy watching this shit ! hell yeah :swag: :swag: :swag: :swag: fuck and death to all americans :sawthat::sawthat::sawthat::sawthat:
What's your views on the Brits Frank?

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Kilk yourself you faggot. Americans will always rule over you and your kind. Piece of shit. MERICA! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!

Back