bizarre Ancient Viking Poop (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Boy, not much on length ( I can coil them nicely 👌) but heavy duty on girth. Kinda makes me wonder if they were use to having big dicks up their asses to be able to clear something like that without tearing up.
I'll bet you really are a girth man and not a coiler... you're just being coy.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Boy, not much on length ( I can coil them nicely 👌) but heavy duty on girth. Kinda makes me wonder if they were use to having big dicks up their asses to be able to clear something like that without tearing up.
Someone seems to know quite a bit about taking it up the ass...anything you'd wish to share with us?

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..
Someone seems to know quite a bit about taking it up the ass...anything you'd wish to share with us?
Well, not sure my post is implying anything about me as I do mention the implications of what was dug up by the archeologist and the host's fascination at what she is holding. Now, you seem to be associating my post with something totally different so I have to ask .. why? Do you usually make an associated judgment on two different links? 🤔 would seem that you think about some type of "unconscious penetrating thoughts"
To link my post reply to that.. so.. anything you'd wish to share with us?

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Well, not sure my post is implying anything about me as I do mention the implications of what was dug up by the archeologist and the host's fascination at what she is holding. Now, you seem to be associating my post with something totally different so I have to ask .. why? Do you usually make an associated judgment on two different links? 🤔 would seem that you think about some type of "unconscious penetrating thoughts"
To link my post reply to that.. so.. anything you'd wish to share with us?
tl;dr
you're a faggot

Back