And the devolution of the human race continues. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Reminded me of that piece of trash Divine.. not so long ago I commented somewhere that Divine needed to eat shit and die, someone replied asking why I was being so cruel about another human being....

Vwj

NewbieX
062900FB-584F-4F34-AB4F-682F080EBE30.gif

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
Had I not had an opps pregnancy at 19, I would have never ever had children in this world. It's a bizarre ugly world I don't recognize. My daughter gets so mad at me for saying nigger and faggot. And I just reply for your own sake and theirs, don't bring either of those home???? but I love my kid, I think I'd of killed myself by now without her

Ya know I can really identify with that . As a straight white male there is really no reason for me to be here. Absolutely nothing on this planet for me . I struggle daily to come up with reasons to even attempt to remain engaged in society as it in 2019 stands completely opposed to everything I stand for .

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Ya know I can really identify with that . As a straight white male there is really no reason for me to be here. Absolutely nothing on this planet for me . I struggle daily to come up with reasons to even attempt to remain engaged in society as it in 2019 stands completely opposed to everything I stand for .
Finding a purpose is hard these days. I think you just have to look for the things you may find just a littlest amount of joy in, we don't know what comes next or if there's anything, so you might as well try to make the best of it😊

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
I'll never understand why people have to push their bullshit agendas on kids, that's pretty much child abuse I
believe. No way would this shit would've flown in the nineties, but then again who knows.
You got that right A,also when I was a kid in the sixties and seventies if something like this would have happened in my school all hell would of broken loose that tranny would have more then likely ended up dead,thier was zero tolerence for gay's back then.

Fandango

This user was banned
You put your legs apart like this and then shake your ass like this, THEN FANDANGO SHOVES HE SIZE 10 BOOT UP MY ASS !!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

Stop trying to find a purpose in life. Life has no purpose.

If you think life is meant to have a purpose, your brain was poisoned with bullshit as a child.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
What a Twerking Twerp Eh? U bring that Fuck around my kids,and they end up Twerkers...I'd Shoot The Bastard!!! Fkn Twerk!...SP

Back