Animal Mother

Banned
This user was banned
017.jpg

I would so wear this shirt.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
All of that hard posting work and still gets himself banned. For someone who expects us to read pages upon pages of text, you could have at least bothered to read the rules, fuck-nugget.

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Andrei Chikatilo is the most notorious serial killer in the Soviet Union, they could barely catch him so deftly played around the police always
Eventually, there was a police officer in civilian clothes at the scene where Chikatilo was about to molest one of his victims and the civilian detective arrested him.
Eventually, between 1978 and 1990, he committed 53 proven murders mostly young kids and womans
He himself admitted 56 murders, but according to the investigation, the number of victims could have reached 65
In 1994, he was sentenced to death in court and in a soundproof room executed a headshot with a pistol by a executioner

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Andrei Chikatilo is the most notorious serial killer in the Soviet Union, they could barely catch him so deftly played around the police always
Eventually, there was a police officer in civilian clothes at the scene where Chikatilo was about to molest one of his victims and the civilian detective arrested him.
Eventually, between 1978 and 1990, he committed 53 proven murders mostly young kids and womans
He himself admitted 56 murders, but according to the investigation, the number of victims could have reached 65
In 1994, he was sentenced to death in court and in a soundproof room executed a headshot with a pistol by a executioner
Was this when the Soviet Union wanted the world to not think they had any murders and certainly not a serial killer so they tried not to make a big deal out of it or even tried to say it wasn't the same man doing all the murders?
They wanted to make it look like Communist Russia \ ussr was a perfect happy place to live. I think this is the information I heard, not sure if it was this particular killer, or if I'm thinking of a film..

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Was this when the Soviet Union wanted the world to not think they had any murders and certainly not a serial killer so they tried not to make a big deal out of it or even tried to say it wasn't the same man doing all the murders?
They wanted to make it look like Communist Russia \ ussr was a perfect happy place to live. I think this is the information I heard, not sure if it was this particular killer, or if I'm thinking of a film..
As in Hitler's Germany, serious crimes were not widely reported to the public
In the Soviet Union and its occupied commie states, the police worked hard to resolve such cases.
Chickatilo was very difficult to capture, precisely because almost all Russian police officers and detectives had given priority to the case.
Deliberately civilian detectives and police officers were deployed to various locations in the cities and Chikatilo had just run into a civilian detective who notice him and he registered Chikatilo and wrote his name on the police report because his clothes were dirty.
On the same day when Chikatilo registered by the police he was murdered shortly before a 22 year old woman in a wooden area and that cause his clothes was dirty
On November 14, police placed Chikatilo under surveillance. In many cases, especially on trains and buses, they have seen him try to mingle with single young women and children. If the chosen partner interrupted the conversation, the man waited a few minutes and then looked for another interlocutor. On November 20, on the 6th day of the observation when he finally left a grocery store, he was arrested by four police officers in civilian clothes, ending a series of 22 years of serial killings
Chikatilo was otherwise arrested twice On September 13, 1984, exactly one week after his 15 murders a year, Chikatilo tried to cheat a young woman off the Rostov bus station. It appeared to a detective in civilian clothes who arrested him. He was found with a knife and a rope But first, his blood type was misidentified as AB because the killer had blood type A and was therefore he's released.
At the time of the second arrest, however, 6 years later, it turned out that A was the blood type of Chikatilo that matched the killer.

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n

40-muratov.jpg

Yevgeniy Muratov (male, 15)
Евгений Муратов
(11.11.1972 – 14.07.1988)

The first victim killed near Rostov since 1985. Muratov's body was found on April 10, 1989.

41-ryzova.jpg

Tatyana Ryzhova (female, 16)
Татьяна Рыжова
(26.02.1973 – февраль 1989)

A runaway from Krasny Sulin, she was killed in Chikatilo's own daughter's apartment.

42-dyakonov.jpg

Alexander Dyakonov (male, 8)
Александр Дьяконов
(10.05.1981 – 11.05.1989)

Killed in Rostov city centre the day after his 8th birthday. His body was found July 14.

43-moiseev.jpg

Alexey Moiseyev (male, 10)
Алексей Моисеев
(13.10.1978 – 20.06.1989)

Killed in the Vladimir region, east of Moscow. Chikatilo confessed to this murder after his arrest.

44-varga.jpg

Helena Varga (female, 19)
Елена Варга
(25.10.1970 – 19.08.1989)

A student from Hungary who had a child. She was lured off a bus and killed in a village near Rostov.

45-xobotov.jpg

Alexey Khobotov (male, 10)
Алексей Хоботов
(01.01.1979 – 28.08.1989)

Vanished from outside a theater in Shakhty. Chikatilo led police to his remains after his arrest.

46-kravchenko.jpg

Andrei Kravchenko (male, 11)
Андрей Кравченко
(27.04.1978 – 14.01.1990)

Lured from a cinema by Chikatilo. He was killed in Shakhty. Kravchenko's body was found February 19.

47-makarov.jpg

Yaroslav Makarov (male, 10)
Ярослав Макаров
(14.04.1979 – 07.03.1990)

Lured from a Rostov train station by Chikatilo. He was killed in Rostov botanical gardens.

48-zueva.jpg

Lyubov Zuyeva (female, 31)
Любовь Зуева
(30.08.1958 – апрель 1990)

Lured off a train near the Donleskhoz station near Shakhty. Her body was found August 24.

49-petrov.jpg

Viktor Petrov (male, 13)
Виктор Петров
(25.02.1977 – 27.07.1990)

Killed in Rostov botanical gardens; a few yards from where Makarov had been murdered.

50-fomin.jpg

Ivan Fomin (male, 11)
Иван Фомин
(20.05.1979 – 14.08.1990)

Killed at Novocherkassk municipal beach. His body was found August 17.

51-gromov.jpg

Vadim Gromov (male, 16)
Вадим Громов
(22.07.1974 – 17.10.1990)

A student from Shakhty. Gromov vanished while riding the train to Taganrog.

52-tishchenko.jpg

Viktor Tishchenko (male, 16)
Виктор Тищенко
(15.04.1974 – 30.10.1990)

Killed in Shakhty. Tishchenko fought hard for his life; he was the victim who bit Chikatilo's finger.

53-korostik.jpg

Svetlana Korostik (female, 22)
Светлана Коростик
(06.08.1968 – 06.11.1990)

Chikatilo's last victim. Her body was found November 13 in woodland near Donleskhoz station.
Dude, person who got banned, too bad you had to, 1. Go overboard with the nazi propaganda and antisemitism, you may have gotten away with a lot less, I don’t know though. This site is usual as first amendment friendly as any. And 2. I say that because at times your sharings could be insightful, like I said before, if not downright racist and overly tongue in cheek with no sensitivity at all. 3. This post and some others are very well appreciated. So thanks, too bad all u can do is read this maybe…
That comment was meant for the ban hammer guy who got banned forever ago…apologize if it got sent to another user. Sorry

Eck

Rookie
I dunno bout that. Look at it again. #4 and 5 from the left are both facing the same direction ruining the feng shui
🤣🤣 You couldn't help yourself ehh.... Telling an ocd sufferer that 🤣🤣 you're cruel my friend 😉❤️

Back