animals (Animal Warning) Fuck me look at that spider savagely putting a bird inside her (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Best i could come up with i'm all out of rhymes and i couldn't think of anything to do with a bird.

here was an old lady who swallowed a fly
I don't know why she swallowed a fly - perhaps she'll die!

There was an old lady who swallowed a spider,
That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly;
I don't know why she swallowed a fly - Perhaps she'll die!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I believe that's a Goliath Bird-Eating Tarantula, native to South America. They eat cockroaches, too.
I have heard that spiders do not eat the whole thing they suck the fluid out of it. Maybe they also inject a dissolving agent to help liquify it first...

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Oh yeah. That’s sweet love making right there. What greater intercourse is there than to consume your lover and then the shit cock fucks you back.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I had various tarantulas over the years. They don't really suck the insides out. They kind of make a mess of web and dissolve it while consuming the mass. One tarantula I had would catch up to a dozen crickets at once and then wrap up this big ball of cricket and web and then consume it over several hours...

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
I believe that's a Goliath Bird-Eating Tarantula, native to South America. They eat cockroaches, too.
That's not even close to a goliath bird eater. That is a species of pink toe tarantula

Caribena versicolor and this is humming bird this tarantula is smaller than pack of cigarettes....
That's not a Caribena versicolor but a relative of it. Some species of other pink toe tarantula. Possibly Avicularia avicularia or Avicularia metallica

Caribena versicolor and this is humming bird this tarantula is smaller than pack of cigarettes....
And that's not a hummingbird either

Best i could come up with i'm all out of rhymes and i couldn't think of anything to do with a bird.

here was an old lady who swallowed a fly
I don't know why she swallowed a fly - perhaps she'll die!

There was an old lady who swallowed a spider,
That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly;
I don't know why she swallowed a fly - Perhaps she'll die!
I once saw a spider that swallowed a bird,
I don't know why it swallowed that bird.
Perhaps you've heard.

Back