Police Another Nig says he can't breathe LOL - Check out this mad "Dindoo Nuffin" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I thought this was GoreGrish not youtube.
There are various sections here that contain sometimes humorous, sometimes just informative and sometimes just plain weird. Yes Youtube clips occasionally get posted and there's nothing wrong with that. it's not in the 'Gore' section.

new user

Rookie
There are various sections here that contain sometimes humorous, sometimes just informative and sometimes just plain weird. Yes Youtube clips occasionally get posted and there's nothing wrong with that. it's not in the 'Gore' section.
You won't find any gore in the viral video section.
Still it isn't Youtube. You can download a youtube video. Either from youtube or a third party option. But by all means take the lazy way. If I want to watch a video on youtube I just go to youtube.

Oh thanks for the info btw.

djdeeds

Still it isn't Youtube. You can download a youtube video. Either from youtube or a third party option. But by all means take the lazy way. If I want to watch a video on youtube I just go to youtube.

Oh thanks for the info btw.
I've never understood why some people feel the need to storm into groups and just be total rude cunts :shrug: but you do you!

new user

Rookie
I've never understood why some people feel the need to storm into groups and just be total rude cunts :shrug: but you do you!
Never understood why people would post a link to a video instead of just posting the video. Some people are just rude cunts like that.

Are you like the gore sommelier, discerning what is quality and worthy of uploading here?

Fuck off.
ROFL that is the whole point. They DID NOT UPLOAD. The shared a link to the content. The did not upload any thing.

djdeeds

Never understood why people would post a link to a video instead of just posting the video. Some people are just rude cunts like that.

ROFL that is the whole point. They DID NOT UPLOAD. The shared a link to the content. The did not upload any thing.
Because, asshole, if you understand how the size of videos matter when uploading and clogging a site like this with 20 min videos (even when compressed) are problematic and impractical. Let me guess, you clicked the vid and it was age restricted on Youtube so you got all butthurt like the 11yr old you seem to be? if not, don't act like one. You've had such a goddamn tanty over such a small thing - ridiculous. Here's an idea... Upload a 20 minute video (make sure to follow the site rules and also compress it as well) make sure it takes all fucking afternoon too! then come back and be a complete dick about why some vids are simply linked and not wholly uploaded independently - FUCKFACE.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
We seriously need an EyeRolling emoji reaction for videos like this. WHY are they sooooooo dramatic..just get in the car already.u Dumbass Niggy

Back