another shitty road pavement video (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ravenna

Rookie
Never knew this Road Pavement guy. Can't say that disappoints me. Sounds like he was a shit poster. :shit::shit::shit: Not hard to see why he was banned. Lol

deadfall78

Rookie

Attachments

• 946696E5-71F1-4A1A-BB2E-B8CB3D49702C.jpeg
    946696E5-71F1-4A1A-BB2E-B8CB3D49702C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
Number one what does this have to do with roads or pavement? Number two what the fuck did he say?????!!
No idea why the creator of the video refers to himself as that. And also no idea, but if you want to turn on the closed captioning and watch how the voice to text engine attempts to decipher wtf he's mumbling.

Road Pavement will be misunderstood in his own lifetime.

And after he is dead.
Can put that on his headstone, hopefully soon.

You know by law, you must shower if you watch one of these videos. this is why we have aids and rona... people not showering after viewing. Imagine what you can catch if you enter his abode.
I want to shower my computer after watching any of his videos

He’s been showing hentai at the very start of his videos now. He is losing it even more.
I just checked his page and in the latest video he's going "on vacation" (and he's packing a bat for some reason). I don't understand where or why but I'm hoping its to a state hospital where they re-lobotomize him

Red-Footed Booby

Christmas never ends!
No idea why the creator of the video refers to himself as that. And also no idea, but if you want to turn on the closed captioning and watch how the voice to text engine attempts to decipher wtf he's mumbling.

Can put that on his headstone, hopefully soon.

I want to shower my computer after watching any of his videos

I just checked his page and in the latest video he's going "on vacation" (and he's packing a bat for some reason). I don't understand where or why but I'm hoping its to a state hospital where they re-lobotomize him
I think if I remember correctly over his mumblings, in one of his video he got the “skull basher” to fight off rapists. He talks a lot about fighting off rapists with different weapons like the “Anti rape axe” and the “Anti rape spear.”

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
I think if I remember correctly over his mumblings, in one of his video he got the “skull basher” to fight off rapists. He talks a lot about fighting off rapists with different weapons like the “Anti rape axe” and the “Anti rape spear.”
I think he believes he's a cute 16 year old girl not a *fuck, no idea how old he is* grizzled disgusting snotting hefty bag of ick

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
I need help finding the FUCK OFF NO WAY emote
Those have been a hard 47 years. I'm trying to imagine road pavement as a child, all I can picture is a smaller, slightly less fat but still bearded & filthy snot blowing, floor shitting weirdo.
He used to have other shit videos that he posted here before he was banned. He or youtube have since deleted them thankfully.
the one where he's using his hands to push his (god I hope its his) bloody corny shit down the bathtub drain?

Back