Anus-eating' virus that kills 30% of people is spreading – 'something has happened.' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Apparently the anus virus came from Phatman
You are getting added to my ignore list because you are mentally retarded, and have an odd fixation on Phatman. I'm certain that the only way the nazis would accept you, would be as a new inmate in their rebuilt Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg unit - and you'd be first in line for a shower.

toxicologist

Human Rage
You are getting added to my ignore list because you are mentally retarded, and have an odd fixation on Phatman. I'm certain that the only way the nazis would accept you, would be as a new inmate in their rebuilt Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg unit - and you'd be first in line for a shower.
Odd fixation!

Odd fixation!
Say it to my ass because he is the only one that gives a crap 💩

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
For you guys that dont live in uk the daily star is the gold standard of reporting heres a page for you to admire
0_greggs_Inside.jpg

eatmydiarrhoea

GIMMETHELOOT
This user was banned
Japan: "Come for the culture, stay for the chance of spontaneous amputation!"

Then again, a fast-food mascot's nutritional advice is more credible than the dailystar.

Darkwing87

Cookie

ASS EATING VIRUS!
The bacteria gets on the anus somehow, since it's not a native gut bacteria. So it's either sex, wiping with infected toilet paper or wipes, unclean sex toys or touching with other body parts... I mean how else could it be getting there.

It's almost, as if nature didn't intend for people to play around with the anus.

Back