bizarre Anyone speak this language? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It’s an educational video on how to successfully catch a Vietnamese Wild @Rick James

The severed penises are jingle jangled around inside those tubes. When the Wild @Rick James grabs it, the penis retracts inside the tube which has a bear trap inside.

The BHD gel contains a specially formulated scent of prolapsed rectums to help lure the Wild @Rick James from their burrow. Quite clever really.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
It’s an educational video on how to successfully catch a Vietnamese Wild @Rick James

The severed penises are jingle jangled around inside those tubes. When the Wild @Rick James grabs it, the penis retracts inside the tube which has a bear trap inside.

The BHD gel contains a specially formulated scent of prolapsed rectums to help lure the Wild @Rick James from their burrow. Quite clever really.

When i finally discovered a gel that can keep severed penises jiggly for a few weeks after being severed… i had to market it. My capitalist instinct went into effect, so i created video and sent it to Hardware stores all around the world. Most of the hardware stores asked for me to never contact them again, but the Vietnamese hardware stores loved the product! This is the advertisement video they created. If any of you are interested in this product, let me know.

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
When i finally discovered a gel that can keep severed penises jiggly for a few weeks after being severed… i had to market it. My capitalist instinct went into effect, so i created video and sent it to Hardware stores all around the world. Most of the hardware stores asked for me to never contact them again, but the Vietnamese hardware stores loved the product! This is the advertisement video they created. If any of you are interested in this product, let me know.
Does it also clear up the pimples on the end ?

Back