bizarre Apes Never Saw A Girl In A Bikini (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Fucking cavemen, its like they can't control themselves.

That being said, she is dumb as fuck for walking around the hood like that. She doesn't necessarily deserve this kind of behavior, these are grown ass men who should be controlling themselves. But she is not doing herself any favors by walking around in a bikini in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

Moe-Faux

Hate me more... I love it 🫀
This user was banned
I've said it before... This is why we should bring back the time honored tradition of dragging these animals behind pickup trucks. It'd make a lot of them think twice about acting like this, and we'd be doing the world a favor by getting rid of these scum.

GarGoil

Forum Veteran
Fucking cavemen, its like they can't control themselves.

That being said, she is dumb as fuck for walking around the hood like that. She doesn't necessarily deserve this kind of behavior, these are grown ass men who should be controlling themselves. But she is not doing herself any favors by walking around in a bikini in the middle of the night.
Rape culture exists in all societies.

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
In my country Haïti they say if a woman walks in street with bikini there is only 2 things.

You beat her and call 112.
You kill her and send her to God.
You rape her to punish so she doesnt repeat it.
And
You tell her you are gay and invite her to your home.
In my country UK they say if a spastic speaks on Goregrish there is only 2 things,
You beat and don't call 112 because we don't give a shit and hope you eat your food through a straw for the rest of your life.
You learn them basic math, my math is not brilliant but when i say '2 things' I don't put 4 things down.

Brownpickles

Well Known Member
817B5F57-F89B-4802-8083-C7856D8F6C96.jpeg

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
It seems they dont like this prostitute and want to run her out of this gas station. They think it is their territory.

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
I don’t go anywhere that there are more than a few of them within 100 yards. They cannot be trusted.
Twice in the last week I got fast food (my only choice at the time) and parked in a parking lot in a predominantly black part of the town. The first time, three young black males appeared and started walking toward my car (I was in the fucking middle of the parking lot with no one parked around me) and today an old black man came off the sidewalk and started walking toward me. They are worthless fucking vermin that only survive by what they take from the white man.

Back