Appeals court axes FDA ban of electric shock on the disabled (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
English only please. 😁
Ok. Gutters are sewers. In UK people and takeaways, resteraunts etc flush oil down the drain. The oil then all sticks together in the sewers making a big blockage in the pipes. They have been called fat-bergs as they are cold fat stuck together, like an iceberg is frozen water. The Chinese take the lids off the drains in the street leading to the sewers and hook big lumps of the hard sewer fat ball. Then they melt it, put it in bottles and sell it. As they are a bit mental I bet they think eating the sewer fat which will also contain excretion and urination and whatever germs rats give off makes them get powerful erections. Which is a hard penis.
Ok?

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Ok. Gutters are sewers. In UK people and takeaways, resteraunts etc flush oil down the drain. The oil then all sticks together in the sewers making a big blockage in the pipes. They have been called fat-bergs as they are cold fat stuck together, like an iceberg is frozen water. The Chinese take the lids off the drains in the street leading to the sewers and hook big lumps of the hard sewer fat ball. Then they melt it, put it in bottles and sell it. As they are a bit mental I bet they think eating the sewer fat which will also contain excretion and urination and whatever germs rats give off makes them get powerful erections. Which is a hard penis.
Ok?
I guess dude. I’m too smoked up. When’s the fight?

deviant2

hell is other people
Perfect, now every twisted fucking douche bag doctor there can get their rocks off zapping people who have no voice.

Take that shit to the inner cities and start zapping niggers. Maybe it'll help with hand eye coordination, cause fuck they have terrible aim and keep wasting our ammo.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Perfect, now every twisted fucking douche bag doctor there can get their rocks off zapping people who have no voice.

Take that shit to the inner cities and start zapping niggers. Maybe it'll help with hand eye coordination, cause fuck they have terrible aim and keep wasting our ammo.
Would you have to be a real doctor to zap negros? I have a lab coat, rectal thermometer & stethoscope and could probably convince the darkies I'm an MD.

These guys approve
1625982361703.png

mrln

silent ghost
Wtf old sparkie is considered inhumane to put someone to death oh boo fucking who damn pussies, but frying someone's brain on a regular basis isn't? Wtf is wrong with people.
control. thats what it comes down to. how these people with disabilities are hard to handle. just shock em! theyll listen now...

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I work with the disabled. I could never imagine hurting them like this. insane that this is happening
I used to work with a disabled guy who had severe depression & was diagnosed BP2 (w/schizophrenic episodes) hence, his disability & he said the only thing that worked for his issues was electroshock therapy.
He seemed totally fine & had he not said about his issues, no one would of known tbf. He was pretty old so he may be dead now but, the only thing that I had issue was having to schedule around his treatment days plus, the following day too.
I guess getting your brain zapped really takes it out of you. 🤯
He looked just like Jerry Garcia. Dressed bummy like Jerry too.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
The " Judge Rottenburg Educational Center".

Equivilliant to the " Dept of Corrections.
Neither education nor correction take place.
But that's America. Hypocracy.

DeadVampire

dogpire?
whats new :shrug: ward staff has always abused crazy fucks i swear its part of the job description. this is why i have absolutely no guilt about all the trouble i stirred up in wards fuck them they fucking had it coming!

Back