bizarre Argument Between Cashier And Customer (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
I want to know what happened before she started recording. The girl behind the counter is acting inappropriately and the manager should be handling that, but I doubt she popped off like that for absolutely no reason.

Edit: I typed this before I saw the titty. Not sure what would possess someone to do that. Hey fuck you, here is my titty.

Last edited:
I want to know what happened before she started recording. The girl behind the counter is acting inappropriately and the manager should be handling that, but I doubt she popped off like that for absolutely no reason.

Edit: I typed this before I saw the titty. Not sure what would possess someone to do that. Hey fuck you, here is my titty.
Sometimes when you just can't find the right words, a titty can speak volumes. She's like Shakespeare.

It doesn't matter what started this, the employee represents the company, so she has every right to ask a yelling customer to leave. I hope the police trespassed her from this property.

Back