Arrest made in New Year's fatal shooting of 4-year-old (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
"Happy New Years"
Blam! Bullet to the Fkn Head! Stupid enuff that Assplug was Dancing around with a Fkn HandGun to begin with! Fkn Goof! And the Fkn Kid should've been in Bed! Not hanging out with the Wannabes! I hope He's "Fed Da Bizzinezz" in Prison! Loosen up that Tight Ass! Hv fun "Baby Killer"...SP

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
Lmao y’all be busy too don’t act like you don’t many reports of the white guy who snuck in a little girls room ever killing her w a hint of rape ... white mfas kill their wives for new families often . You don’t know Chris watts ?😭 the list goes on and on 🤢 it’s out there you just choose to be oblivious cause you’re racist bud
anybody can cherry pick specific things,im talking about the whole....blacks commit the most crime out of any race...you know it, i know it,we all fuckin know it....if that makes me a racist so be it but the bar is sooo low that anyone could be called a racist nowadays

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
He wins...3 hots and a cot...and free cable...and free gym...and unlimited anal.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Lmao y’all be busy too don’t act like you don’t many reports of the white guy who snuck in a little girls room ever killing her w a hint of rape ... white mfas kill their wives for new families often . You don’t know Chris watts ?😭 the list goes on and on 🤢 it’s out there you just choose to be oblivious cause you’re racist bud
joe biden says he has a RIGHT to be in the bathroom with her. He will prosecute you if you dare stop him.

Woahbroo1

Fresh Meat
Lmao y’all be busy too don’t act like you don’t many reports of the white guy who snuck in a little girls room ever killing her w a hint of rape ... white mfas kill their wives for new families often . You don’t know Chris watts ?😭 the list goes on and on 🤢 it’s out there you just choose to be oblivious cause you’re racist budy
Thats what I'm saying fuck these sister fucking crackers but fuck musty cotton picking niggers too

PinneyRN

NewbieX
I really wish all the racist talk would stop. Oddly, that is what makes me really uncomfortable while surfing these sites.
I don’t understand how being prejudice and racist, hateful and unkind, continues and is allowed to fester and breed hate here, which follows in our homes, in our schools, in our communities, and around the world.
*TO ADMIN* if you can have strict rules about using names and warnings in the titles, can’t you do the same for people who spread hate?
*For ALL COLORS, clearly if you have been on this site and others, people in general can seriously be evil fucking murderers. They are black and white, men and women, young and old, and from all nations. I do not see color for any race when I watch these disturbing videos. I see fucking people just being heartless and evil, some mentally ill, and most just filled with hate. How are you any different when you play the race blame game?

hotaruky

Lurker
Look at these shitskins go, you know who's human and who's not from merely the typing of words.

Not even a paid troll could come up with an explanation like "hurr duh kid was shot cause he was dissin' ma homie". For every one that gets arrested, a dozen run freely, and a hundred others cover their eyes and spit two-faced platitudes.

passionfruit

NewbieX

freebsd

Well Known Member
Well it is hard to kill your wife when black men wont marry the ho in the first place, or stick around to have a family once she is knocked up..

Back