bizarre Aryan Candidate Of The German Left For The European Elections (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆyou are killing meโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I will be laughing tomorrow at the job thinking about this vid.
Some will think I am mental. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm not german but i doubt any german understands him.

My government for example had a nigger who was fucking blind and was a minister of some shit, not to mention the faggotry, all of the sudden everybody was gay...unreal. This shit is funny but is serious... ๐Ÿ˜†

45cal1911

Well Known Member
I'm not german but i doubt any german understands him.

My government for example had a nigger who was fucking blind and was a minister of some shit, not to mention the faggotry, all of the sudden everybody was gay...unreal. This shit is funny but is serious... ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‚ Thatโ€™s depressing but donโ€™t feel bad we are fucked as well here in the US. ๐Ÿ˜‚.

We will do everything what we can. Thanks for the vid though. I will go to bed laughing. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
1400192674167.gif

What a spectacle!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Bernard Bonsu Has Something To Say

View attachment 747991
Any left wing party has to have a 'disabled' in order to tick the ESG box.

1712955624037.png
Green's party senator in Aus parliament. English by birth. Spac, literally. CP. Single too so ticks the 'could be gay if you vote that way' box...

Such parties also need to tick the gay, queer, 'blak' (sic) boxes too.

In Aus the Greens are stealing Labor's innercity seats and pushing the already far left government to even more radical policies.

The Green's in Aus are rabidly anti semitic, anti nuclear power, anti coal, oil and gas, pro trans etc etc etc. A bunch of mealy mouthed cunts actually...

Back