Asian Female to inherit some massive firecrackers, what could ever go wrong (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

alekbryc

here only waiting for my turn
Sorry, can't stop...
_128575838_kim.jpg.webp.png

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Combined they weigh as much as their entire population. In all seriousness Kim Jong Un once got Gout and North Korean doctors didn't know what it was because nobody in North Korean history ever got it before. Later they determined it was caused by his over-eating. The cure was simply to stop eating so much.
Uric acid can crystalize in any joint of the body, doesn't matter how big you're. It was once known as the "Poor man's disease" intake of too much red meats.

Last edited:

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Uric acid can crystalize in any joint of the body, doesn't matter how big you're. It was once known as the "Poor man's disease" intake of too much red meats.
Yup, avoid food high in purines

my dad suffers from gout from time to time.
I've had it twice in the classical spot of the big toe and its a mother fucker.

This is a good article and might be helpful for your pop

1676176832958.png

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Yep, it’s hard to fucking walk. Meds have helped me not to have that shit again.
If you don't mind me asking what are you taking? First attack I had the quack of a doctor I saw put me on colchicine, gave me some of the worst bowel churning liquid shits of my life, rotten gas station sushi wouldn't have been as bad. Second time was given indomethacin/indocid which was effective but its rough on the stomach so with my history of a GI ulcer its not recommended.

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
If you don't mind me asking what are you taking? First attack I had the quack of a doctor I saw put me on colchicine, gave me some of the worst bowel churning liquid shits of my life, rotten gas station sushi wouldn't have been as bad. Second time was given indomethacin/indocid which was effective but its rough on the stomach so with my history of a GI ulcer its not recommended.
Allopurinol. Been on it for years with no problems. I was given colchicine for my first attack some 15 years ago and the Dr. said, “one of two things will happen. Either your gout will get better or you’ll have the shits, or both.” That shit is hepatotoxic. A convict at my former workplace OD’ed on it in a “suicidal gesture,” In hospital he had regrets. The dr. Told him “you’re fucked.” and he died of organ failure. I’ve had indocin but I think that’s just a stronger NSAID that took the pain away until the inflammation subsided.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Allopurinol. Been on it for years with no problems. I was given colchicine for my first attack some 15 years ago and the Dr. said, “one of two things will happen. Either your gout will get better or you’ll have the shits, or both.” That shit is hepatotoxic. A convict at my former workplace OD’ed on it in a “suicidal gesture,” In hospital he had regrets. The dr. Told him “you’re fucked.” and he died of organ failure. I’ve had indocin but I think that’s just a stronger NSAID that took the pain away until the inflammation subsided.
Its one of those medications/chemicals that IMO doesn't get the respect it deserves.

I have a friend who's involved with canola breeding and they use colchicine to affect the cellular the division of the plants and he's quite careful when handling it. As for using it to commit suicide? You'd shit yourself to dead. Jesus, I can think of better ways to off myself.

she looks like a whore

1676183679562.png

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
if she does run the country,she wont get the respect she will expect. so what she will do is be ruthless. she will have people killed who have gas in her presence. let it be a fart or burp and maybe even a hiccup. so she will have people scared of her instead. unless she creates some kind of social change for the citizens of that country,to win the hearts and minds of the people.

hiro

🍉LorD oF tHe NegS🍉
Some older, more ruthless family member will kill her before she ever takes power.

Back