fights Ass Kicker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The anarchist

Forum Veteran
I've always assumed that people who get about in wheelchairs, using their arms for locomotion, would always make scary punchers in a fight. I guess that fool found out the hard way.
There is a guy that has a wheelchair bicycle he rides around the neighborhood every morning , he's a very friendly guy but his arms look like Arnold Swartchenegger 's (I'm sure I spelled that name wrong) he pedals with his arms

Asspipe

Hugh Jassole
Gentlemen gentlemen. I feel like we are regaling one another with legends of wheelchair bound mystical creatures known for roundly whooping able-bodied ass. Cognac and cigars doesn’t change the fact that if any one of this fully limbed consortium got their asses handed to them by a fucker in a wheelchair, there’s no way in fuck I’d tell anybody.
Good day

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I once knew a guy with one hook for an arm.... the other arm was "normal" except it was 3 times as strong as a normal man's arm.... you don't wanna let someone like that get a hold on you.... it won't end well...

Nobbler

Forum Veteran
Some people see a little vulnerability and think they can act the big one, good one he got taught a lesson.

Back